1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Again [U] - AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 20, 2010.

1. conquer001

conquer001 Member

Yes, confirmed that the rom that I've posted works with R4 YS Menu, since I'm running it on mine myself and have not experienced any problems.

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yes.

3. apolloweegee

apolloweegee Active Member

You can skip bast it by pressing any button. It doesn't annoy me because I press buttons alot and it skips right past it like its not even there. :/

4. cowboycoder77

cowboycoder77 Member

As far as I can tell the various links in this thread are all pointing to the same patched ROM (SUXXORS version). It's the one with the dodgy intro that works on some carts but crashes on others. I still wonder if the same patch without the intro added would work for most if not all.

I'm gonna wait for the CycloDS team to release a proper firmware patch.

5. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kiekoes. Didn't play too much into it, but it seems to work on TTDS 1.17a12/YSMenu.

6. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

So... Nothing for EDGE 1.10 users on this game, huh? Or maybe later? :( I hope it doesn't take too long.

7. agxthesorrow

agxthesorrow Well-Known Member

Can someone put the cracked rom in Mediafire? Megaupload doesn't work with me....

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Tomorrow it's on, I don't have time today.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Im re-downloading it Kiekoes , I will save you some time and re-upload it at mediafire , Hope this helps all

EDIT: Hear re-uploaded at mediafire

Again_CRACKED_USA_NDS-SUXXORS

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?mmlmdzmezyi

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Don't feel too bad, the game is really sub-par. You're better off with Hotel Dusk, at least that game is pretty fun.

11. TM_Shinigami

TM_Shinigami Well-Known Member

It works on M3 DS Real with Sakura's 4.7 firmware

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

ez flash vi rc15 => save file problems :'(

13. jotan

jotan Active Member

ok, at the risk of sounding really dense (which i can be with technical things) i have an r4i card ... so is there a link to a patched version of the game that will work on r4i? I have read all the comments on here and got totally confuzzled lol.... looks like a great game and the kind i like, so if any1 can help me download it to r4i and it'll work please do :) x

14. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Thanks! I'll add it to the first post.

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Your welcome!
    Post Merge: [time]1272193006[/time]
    The cracked rom will run on no$gba 2.6a if you set your emulator to boot from GBA BIOS (nintendo logo) , with anuther game at first

16. cowboycoder77

cowboycoder77 Member

I briefly tried it on DeSmuME and the control pad controls were messed up (key for left moved forward etc). Also the tapping/left mouse click wasn't recognised so couldn't advance past the first scene). That was the uncracked version though.
    Post Merge: [time]1272196663[/time]
    I guess the control pad is just because of the orientation of the DS in the game - still I couldn't pick up the note on the floor in the first hotel room.

17. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

Hi kiekoes the original rom works with r4i v1.4 with 1.18b firmware but i dont think it saves properly.

18. ax_colleen

ax_colleen Active Member

It seems some people are having a hard time for this game, well, I have a hard time as well, I kept downloading this game from the non cracked link AGAIN and AGAIN like 20 times already waiting 30 minutes then repeating it all over again because the link is broken. It MADE ME INSANE, good thing I found this thread, but its not working on EDGE? Aw... I hope someone has another crack for this one... or a fix...
    Post Merge: [time]1272276482[/time]
    I just tried it out at EDGE, and guess what? it didn't work, after watching the SUXXORS opening act, it just went white, and after that, some games logos turned into a game controller and had a little MB, can't play it at all, and the .txt file in moonshell was readable, and when I checked it out again after the incident, I can't open it anymore! I removed it from my EDGE (btw I included the .diz file, removed it as well) and I formatted my SD card, but it didn't work! I'm now trying to update my edge and moonshell, but if it doesn't work, please help me!!

19. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

cracked works fine on my r4i-sdhc 1.20b firmware..=D

20. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Glad it did :)

It must be a firmware update to fix it for EDGE.