1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Again [U] - AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 20, 2010.

1. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

WHOA,WHOA, WHAT?! I have a DSTT and I get save corruption, are you using a certain firmware or the cracked version or what? you need to post more info than "yep works" cause more people than you have the same flashcart.

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Use TTDS 1.17a12 with the latest updates and the SUXXORS Cracked ROM. Problem solved.

Download the MegaUpload link. Extract it, go into the map, there is another map in there. Go in it and there will be a file called sxs-aguc.nds, that's the Cracked ROM.

3. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

AH, thanks, that should probably be up on the first post. I hate when people just say crap like "it works fine for me" and don't give any other information and never come back, makes me think people are trollin' or something. I'm not accusing that other guy but still, more information is almost always appreciated. also nice signature.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Ok, you know how to update to TTDS 1.17a12 or are you already using it?
    About my sig: Domo Arigatou ^^,
    Post Merge: [time]1271881389[/time]
    And if you don't know how to update:
    Update to newest firmware 1.17a12:
    1. Download 1.17a12 from http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/src/dsm0107.zip.html
    2. Extract it, put all the files (except the readme if there is) into your MicroSD.
    3. Download 105.7z from http://loda.jp/dsm/ (Click on 105.7z and then on the yellow arrow)
    4. Extract the file and put Extinfo.dat, Infolib.dat and savlib.dat in the TTMenu folder.
    5. (Re-)Download the SUXXORS copy and play!

5. blakfayt

blakfayt Active Member

Yeah, I'm using DSTT 1.17a12 firmware and the SUXXORS crack is working fine, can't wait to finish this game, so I can move on to Dementium 2. (whenever the hell that comes out, and after what is sure to be some kind of AP gets fixed)

6. asgara

asgara New Member

Neither works on Edge1.10

BAHAMUT version runs fine but has save corruption.

SUXXORS version doesn't go past their greeting message, or rather it crashes right after it.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

No clue, I only have my original R4.

As for the game; I find it to be dull, very dated, and just not good enough considering all the other investigation type games out there for the DS. It is like they attempted to make Phoenix Wright realistic and then crossed it with Hotel Dusk and a 90's computer game. I'm very disappointed overall. If you enjoyed Hotel Dusk and/or Phoenix Wright, you will probably find this game to be very below par.

8. fantasy252

fantasy252 Well-Known Member

thanks Kiekoes.I finally got it working:)

9. conquer001

conquer001 Member

Looks like rapidshare isn't very friendly with some of the folks out there, thus I've also uploaded the cracked rom onto another server to share as well.
    Here's the link: http://www.easy-share.com/f/1326050734/NDS Game - Again (CRACKED)

I've placed them in a folder so you can mix and match the files I've uploaded onto rapidshare as well.

Let me know if the problem persists! :)

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

There is a MegaUpload link in the first post...

11. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch !
    Use the cracked* game and works purrrrrrfectlyyy on my DS YSMENU R4 ver 1.18 :)

12. cowboycoder77

cowboycoder77 Member

You have to wonder if that nasty intro screen is the thing crashing the cracked version on some carts. Cos on CycloDS it crashes right after that screen whereas the unpatched ROM at least boots. Unfortunately there only seems to be that one patch available to try.

13. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Why not use Wood R4? It's way better than R4 Original Firmware.

14. koyuchan

New firmware?
    Don't know if my country have it or no...

15. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

*removed*

16. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

Ugh seriously. Stupid pointless annoying message is stupid and pointless. ...and annoying.

Anyway to get a rom that works WITHOUT this...? =_=

17. koyuchan

all my save file disappeared !! :(

EDIT : after changed all the sav file into .nds.sav, it came back :D

18. m64m

m64m Well-Known Member

"R4 - YSMenu With Latest Updated" Does this include TTDS with YSMenu?

19. alist1

alist1 Active Member

oops sry meant to say works on DSTT kernel 1.17 using the cracked SUXXOR rom

20. fatimatillah

fatimatillah Member

Ugh. Same for me except for the part where the BAHAMUT version WORKS FINE. After the part "4 Hours Later", I immediately get a black screen (plus the "save file corrupt" part). What can I do to play this obviously incredible game without having any glitches and hardships?! :( I am also using EDGE 1.10.
    Post Merge: [time]1272020224[/time]
    Does this only work for R4 users? I'm really desperate to get the game to work... I'm using EDGE 1.10....

Ooh. Wait. This and the SUXXORS version are one and the same, right? I opened it. No changes. Still white screen after the intro... :(