1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Adding cheats on My R4DS for Pokemon diamond.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by KingofKings24, Mar 12, 2010.

1. bkwan92

bkwan92 Well-Known Member

yo zerobahamut get the one that say "12_08_09_CHEAT.DAT.zip" it works for me
    i have R4 original + ysmenu v1.17a12
    and why play diamond when there platium and pokemon HG/SS just came out........ im just saying not trying to change your mind in any way

2. KingofKings24

KingofKings24 Well-Known Member

ok i downloaded both..what do i do now?

3. bkwan92

i mean kingofkings not zerobahamut sorry again for my mistake....... damn im just too happy about pokemon HG/SS

4. KingofKings24

i just want to see if the cheats for diamond works. and if cheats were ever going to come out for HG and SS, i would know how to put them in lol

5. bkwan92

well just to let you know kingofkings a cheat file contains many cheats.......probally for 90% of your game list on your r4 you just have to update once in a while for the new games and by the way what firmware are you using for your r4 right now?

6. KingofKings24

how can i check? i downloaded the firmware from here..http://www.r4-pro.com/download_en.html iam i using the right one?
    Post Merge: [time]1268368182[/time]
    wow..i just noticed something. In my topic title is says pokemon diamond. but Its pokemon Platum is the game i have..wow..im sorry bout that guys

7. bkwan92

so king that the r4 you have??...R4i?? you have to make sure you include the "i" because there are diffenet firmwares and stuff... but not alot of differents

8. KingofKings24

yea i have r4i..now let me correct myself again. the game i want cheats for is Pokemon Platinum..now..how can i do this bkwan92...? i have aim if we can talk there faster..

9. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

FFAAIILL!! :)

The cheats go for all games not just the pokemon.

10. bkwan92

well i do have aim but i dont know anything about r4i im sorry i cant help.......i have the original r4 the one that cant support DSi and memory capacity is only 2GB

here a link of what my r4 looks like http://m3r4dstt.com/blog/wp-content/uploads//2009/12/R42.jpg
    sorry i cant help

11. KingofKings24

o ok..but it still didnt work..and i have done everything you guys have told me..

12. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Are the files extracted?

13. bkwan92

i think you need to start a new post and name it " R4i cheat file help" or something like that.......this way all the r4i experts and owners can help you