1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i: Dealextreme or Realhotstuff?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by jeremytodd1, Sep 21, 2009.

1. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

I got the wife to order stuff from Dealextreme and she did-at 8pm.The next morning I wanted to add a 5400 flash card adaptor,so she ordered it then.The stuff came after 2 weeks and the day after that,the 5400 adaptor came in its own jiffy-bag.

So they must process orders pretty quick after Paypal clearance.

Tirith,I seen that Cyclo card on Dealextreme site a few months ago,I checked it out after you mentioned it..........

2. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

damn holiday season! the thing i don't get is china/Hong Kong doesn't even celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas so what's with all "it's the holiday season" bullcraperey the Dx forum cronies kept saying in reply to my constant complaining.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Christmas is not just an American Holiday. It's celebrated by Christians around the world, including the some 700,000 Christians in Hong Kong.
    http://www.whychristmas.com/cultures/hongkong.shtml

Their festivities stretch between the US Thanksgiving past the Gregorian New Year...

4. theunderling

LOL,are you in the UK.If so,I can send you a new Acekard2i,and you can send yours back to me,when it comes in 2 years

5. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

I'm in USA, and no thanks, i have i feeling it'll come Tomorrow, and if it doesn't then well...I'll be really disappointed.
    Post Merge: [time]1259613588[/time]
    Disappointed...

6. theunderling

Tirith said Dealextreme has a USA depot,so youd expect to get stuff quicker than I get it in the UK.I suppose it could be lost or nicked.

7. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

I looked online and i didn't see anywhere that Thanksgiving or Christmas is a public holiday in china.

@LookintheMirror What does that mean?

8. theunderling

You should have had your stuff in 3 weeks max.If they ship stuff out of their American depot,you would expect it sooner.Since I trust Dealextreme are organized and despatch your stuff,the problem lies elsewhere-maybe your postal service is to blame.

Ive heard of posties stealing and "dumping" stuff.....since the items dont have to be signed for....

9. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

dealextreme have an American depot?

10. theunderling

Im sure I seen Tirith posting that they did..

11. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

YAAAA!Y! iT"S FINALY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

congrats!

could i buy it off you?, and you order yourself another 1 ::)

13. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

NEVA! >:D

14. miros

miros Well-Known Member

Have fun!
    miros

15. Supie

Supie Well-Known Member

Dealextreme all the way!!

16. furpo

furpo New Member

Just got mine from PriceAngels.com in 7 days!!! To USA

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

well...considering dx doesn't sell them anymore....realhotstuff.com

18. Sami09

Sami09 New Member

DX takes a long time :(

19. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

No longer available at dealextreame so the winner is by default Realhotsuff... but maybe someone here knows of place that sells them cheaper then realhotsuff... if so.. post a link and lol postage price is a consideration.

20. funfile

funfile Member

Hey Furpo... when did PriceAngels.com pop up? Another DX-like site? I've been ordering my DS stuff from FocalPrice.com