1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard2i: Dealextreme or Realhotstuff?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by jeremytodd1, Sep 21, 2009.

1. jeremytodd1

jeremytodd1 Well-Known Member

First off, here are the links. They are the right cards, right? I don't want any fakes or anything...

Realhotstuff: http://realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html

Dealextreme: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Now I don't know where to buy it. I really like the pricing that Dealextreme has, but it takes forever to ship.

But are these 2 cards the exact same card? If they are, why are they priced so differently?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Both are the same-as indicated on listings.

I hear deal extreme is ok-but you know what?

EBAY-of you know where to look you find faster-if near by :)

3. jeremytodd1

jeremytodd1 Well-Known Member

I'd much rather just buy from a site. I don't like using eBay for some reason lol.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Well try deals extreme.

I admit you have to know a little before trying-might find an un-expected scam.

I gotten lucky so far-only dodgy thing I got was a 99cent watch...

But postage was $20 -___-

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I've purchased from both Deal Extreme and Real Hot Stuff. Both are reputable sources. Dealextreme is cheaper, but realhotstuff is faster.

If I remember, both offered free standard shipping. (To the US at least)

6. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Ebay can be a good source of goods,just follow a few simple processes like feedback scoring etc.But you have to be careful if you buy something through Paypal and it doesnt appear through your letterbox,you may have to wait 40 days to get satisfaction.

My wife seen a 16gb Sony Pro Duo stick go for £2.70 free p+p last night,and she didnt bid for it.After that,I think I may stick her on Ebay....

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

eBay isn't a good source for flashcarts. I don't think they're allowed to be sold, but the people who manage to avoid such restrictions charge exorbitant prices. I once saw a Firecard for $200.

8. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I got my flashcart at gamebygame not sure how realhotstuff works, but It's true dealsextream does have them cheaper but I heard they can take a long ass time if your unlucky and some might be fake.. so I have heard from people that owned flashcarts

Thoe gamebygame hasnt failed me yet and they were pretty damn fast too

9. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I have ordered all of my AK 2i from dealextreme and never had any problems with their service or products.
    miros

10. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

after 3 weeks i have still not got my acekard 2.1. don't buy from dx... they suck

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

dealextreme is cheap, but slow....

i've never bought stuff from realhotstuff.....i didn't have enough money for realhotstuff, so i bought from dealextreme!!

*EDIT

dealextreme does have the legit acekard 2i!!!

12. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Dealextreme also have an option for faster delivery,think its like $19 extra.Ive order several things and get it in the UK before 3 weeks....

13. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

i use dealextreme for parts. because they do carry copious amounts of knockoffs, normally listed as such. or at least in reviews. they can take forever to ship they use EMS and everything going to usa goes through customs. customs can sieze a package and doesn't have to give it back or a refund. know what is allowed to come into america, that's the solution.

paypal is a trust based system. having spoken to them(paypal) before about purchasing of carparts through forum members. it came down to them(paypal) dumbing it down to yes, trust based. reciepts are always the cure.

14. funfile

funfile Member

You may want to try out focalprice [dot] [com] as well. I purchased my DS gearz from both dealextreme and focalprice. They have worldwide free shipping. Both site takes over 2+ weeks for delivery but I find that focalprice is a bit faster.

15. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

that sucks. i just bought a dstt at gamebygame for $15. but still...$6 seems fishy.

16. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

I got my AceKard from RealHotStuff.

They're great..

..except my only complaint is that when I ordered a EZ Flash GBA 3 in 1 from them, I asked for GBA size, but they gave me Nintendo DS Lite size Black instead T_T So much for cheating on my Pokémon GBA games..

17. miros

miros Well-Known Member

I have ordered around five AK 2i (s) from DealExtreme, and they all arrived after 2 weeks from ordering in perfect condition. So if you have time to spare, then I would recommend ordering them from DX.
    miros

18. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

did you confirm that their legit?

19. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

Damn, what the heck is up with people getting their cards from dx in 2 weeks. everyone cept me lmao (not really).

20. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

I had to wait 6 weeks for my cyclods to arrive from dealextreme, they are a trustworthy site,

just very sloooow at delivery