1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AceKard 2i Canada

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by baytech08, Mar 17, 2010.

1. baytech08

baytech08 Well-Known Member

Hey guys. As you know, the R4DS with 1.18 isn't the best flash card anymore, and I've been looking into buying an Acekard 2i. But, where is the best place to buy it either online or within the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). All I need is the game card itself, and no other accessories. Just the plain card. On acekard.ca, they had it for $25.74. Is that the cheapest and most reliable?

2. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

Deal extreme is my favorite, its also a trusted site. i gotten an original R4 chip, R4i, rare earth magnets, and an HDMI cable over there.

its 12.97$ over there, you cant find it just by going on dealextreme.com because its been taken off there, so you have to go through this link gbatemp put up.

http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=200944 go here and itll show you the link to the item.

reminder itll take 2 weeks - whole month for it to come since the company is from hong kong apparently (im in Ontario but Toronto is in Canada too. obviously)

usually acekard 2i cost from 12$ - 17$ depending on websites so yea.

theres digi martz too thats cost 15.00 but also 7$ extra cuz of there shipping mail whatyoumcallit.

Deal extreme however doesnt have any of that, just pay for the acekard 2i, nothing else, shipping is totally free.

3. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

SOUTH PACIFIC MALL.
    I'm sure a kickass Canadian like yourself living in Dynamepic Canada in the GTA has heard of this foreign mall.
    I got an R4 there, but I'm sure you can find the Acekard.

4. baytech08

I've heard of it many times. That's where I got my R4DS from. I'll take a drive down there eventually and if they don't have it, I'll go to the link KentaZX posted. Thanks guys.

5. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

DealExtremem really sucks nowadays because they have taken off most of the flashcards, and only kept a few that are unheard of... So South Pacific Mall would be my best bet?

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Try http://realhotstuff.com/.

I think that they ship to Canadia.

If not, then go to http://www.modchip.ca/store/product.php?productid=16623&cat=313&page=1.

I ordered some PS2 Swap Discs and a Fliptop from them for $25 or so.

They have really good prices and pretty nice shipping times.

I never ordered a flash cart from them, but I will be buying from them if I need anything else.

They ship in Canada and US (which I'm from).

7. DragonQuester

Thanks for the info Ace, I'll check it out.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No problem. :)

I had a good experience shopping through them.

Helped expand my piracy to the PS2 finally. ;)

9. DragonQuester

From what I've checked, http://realhotstuff.com/ has free shipping for Canada, and http://www.modchip.ca/store/product.php?productid=16623&cat=313&page=1. is out of stock right now.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Ok.

I'd just go with realhotstuff then if you want to.

11. zFlea

zFlea Active Member

Go to Pacific Mall, but be warned: They WILL rip you off. If you don't mind paying a bit extra to get it right away, then go to Pacific Mall.

12. baytech08

Is this a trusted website?

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah it is.

I will buy from them when I get some money to do so.

14. gasgpmo

gasgpmo New Member

I live in Canada as well, and I've tried going to realhotstuff, but it always comes to a "Problem loading page" screen. Is anyone else experiencing that?

15. DragonQuester

Nope Mine works fine... Try using a different web browser.

16. wd2crv

wd2crv New Member

I really like Kickgaming.com...this is a Toronto GTA company and they have always been really fast with service and respond personally to emails if you have questions. I would deal with these people again with no concerns!

The acekard 2i is listed at 25.70 CAD on their site with shipping costing about 5 dollars Canadian. Good luck!

17. ron975

ron975 Member

I couldn't find an AceKard 2i in Pacific Mall, only TTDS and i don't like TTDS so i didnt Buy it :)

18. gasgpmo

gasgpmo New Member

Alright, maybe I'll try Opera. I've been using Firefox. I have no idea why I keep getting that page.

19. bscit

bscit Well-Known Member

20. PropelledFoot

PropelledFoot Member

Try this place called CTY computers Pacific mall is sorta meh because they have a lot of fakes.

I picked up my REAL R4 there for 13 bucks. you can google them they are in Richmondhill off of highway 7 somewhere.