1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney fans here! (phoenix wright 123, apollo justice, miles edgeworth...)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DSaddictforever, May 26, 2009.

1. bdragonst

bdragonst Member

oh yes i love Gyakuten Saiban :) :) :)

i got the first one on gba back in 2001 when i lived in Japan .. (i was 10 y-o) i dont why i bought it but i remember i was resetting the game couple of hundred times because i was stuck in many places... i lost the cartridge

2nd one it took me a while to get it since i moved to south korea in 2002 .. i went back to japan in 2003 for summer vacation and got it (lol)... took me less time to complete than first one.. i still have the cartridge

3rd one, i have friends in japan, i asked my close friend to send it to me... i lost it with my first gyakuten saiban game

4th one, i was little dissappointed because the main character got changed, so i downloaded the rom (lol)... it was better than i thought it would be since Naruhodo(wright in american name) is still in the plot LOL.

im currently at the 3rd episode of Gyakuten Kenji.

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Just finished Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney ;D
    Now playing PW: J4A

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

perpare that feel the awesomness of young mia fey XD

4. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Can't Wait For AAI:Miles Edgeworth.I Tried The Japanese Version,The Game Is Awesome.I Could Barely Understand Anything Though..=))

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

which games of PW need a microphone?
    I mean when it really need to use like in PW:AA last episode..not when in court where you can shout "hold it"..

6. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Well, I'm currently replaying through the final case of the original game (since it's still my favourite case) and about halfway through the second case on Justice for All. :D

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I can't remember it properly but my favourite case was mia's last one i think, where godot bites his cup at the end

8. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

You'll need the mic in only two games of the series. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. I'm not sure if Gyakuten Kenji (The Japanese version of Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth for those who don't know) uses it or not.

9. tvrtko

tvrtko Well-Known Member

Actually, i think ME Investigations is Perfect prosecutor, not Ace Attorney . And I'm suprised no one mentioned Larry Butz. He's wacky but funny.

10. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Hmm,I just played the first one and almost completed the fifth case.However,by accident ,I sorta formatted my SD card without the Save file.xD.What a down.I need to play back from the beginning.T______T.I like Miles Edgeworth.Only if he can think further and stop this expression,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What a down seeing him like this.:)

11. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Well, I don't really like Miles Edgeworth, dunno why... I expect them to release Gyakuten Saiban 5, don't care if it's Phoenix (there's still a plot hole between PW3 and AJ) or Apollo, I just can't get enough of this series.

Let's see if this new game can make me change my mind. I can't wait for the English release too... >_<

12. shawnbaker18

shawnbaker18 New Member

so awsome that ace 5 is out i played and own all 4 ace attorney games YAY MILES EDGEWORTH

13. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

actually its a little after the 5th case in trials and tribulations

14. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Also, Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations isn't considered "Ace Attorney 5" at all.

15. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

its a spinoff they are still planning a 5th one on the original series i think with apollo justice

16. Vandas

Vandas New Member

According to Wikipedia, the timeline of this one takes place after PW: Trials and Tribulations.

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

So, it's

1. Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney
    2. Pheonix Wright Justice For All
    3. Pheonix Wright Trials And Tribulations
    4. Miles Edgeworth Investigations
    5. Apollo Justice

Right?

18. Vandas

Vandas New Member

Yes, that seems accurate.

19. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Maybe it will go into more detail of the event that took place 7 years before apollo justice or something.....

20. slyzer

slyzer Member

Nope, it doesn't.