1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney fans here! (phoenix wright 123, apollo justice, miles edgeworth...)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DSaddictforever, May 26, 2009.

1. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

alright, the unknown guy on the cover seems to be "An elite, international investigator that has a hatred for prosecutors", so yeah, I'm pretty sure there won't be many court-scenes in this game, more investigations, with this international investigator trying to hinder your process. I'm very curious if it will be as good as the PW games ^^

Yea, Trucy was her name. She wasn't nearly as amusing as Maya, if you ask me. Then again, Phoenix was way cooler then Apollo, too...

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

That sucks if true

3. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

well if there are less court scenes, then it's NOT Ace Attorney.

still gonna play it anyway

4. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I'm to understand that, while you don't go into court, you still cross-examine witnesses to poke holes in their lies and whatnot... The major change is that your success relies on your previous examinations, what deductions have been made, that kind of stuff. If you haven't liked the right evidence together in the Logic screen, you can't press witnesses properly. So it's not really a case of trial and error while cross examining...

5. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

as long the sidekick is a girl...
    i don't mind playing it...hehe...

6. krisnantyo

krisnantyo Member

i hope i could beat these games up! i usually got stuck at the middle of the game because of my poor investigating instinct... heheheh... :p bah! how about to cheat it then? ;D (i mean if we stuck in the middle when we investigating/cross-examinating and got the wrong answer(s), we could repeat again/rewind 1 choice before we got wrong...hopefully)

what do you think? am i wrong enough..? eheheh ;D [/]

7. meganova

I prefer use my mind...if I still can't solve it within 30 minutes....
    I'll search for a walkthrough then...

8. krisnantyo

krisnantyo Member

Yeah...

So be it...walkthru then ;D

9. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

What i;m disappointed about in the new ace attorney game is that FRANZISKA'S NOT THERE T-T wah. oh well. If...that Kay Faraday girl ends up with Miles...I'm gonna kill her *_*

10. meganova

the girl look hotter than Franziska..hehe...
    anyway,what's the relationship between Franziska and miles anyway??

11. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa.
    How many Ace Attorney games are there (including spin-offs)?
    What are their names? *readies NDS Downloads page*

12. meganova

there are 3 or 4 series...i think..i've only played 2 of it though..

13. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

well, actually, from what i've gathered... Franziska IS in it. I don't know what role she'll play though.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    PW: Ace Attorney Justice for All
    PW: Ace Atterney Trials and Tribulations
    Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
    and Miles Edgeworth: Ace Attorney Investigations. That one's not released in english yet, though.

14. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

Ohhh. Right
    I have the first 3

15. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Technically, it's Ace Attorney Investigations. It'd make sense if there aren't many court scenes. Although, Edgeworth is a prosecutor...
    Post Merge: [time]1244221085[/time]
    It all depends when Ace Attorney Investigations will take place. Either before or after Phoenix loses his attorney's badge. Damn that Klavier...

16. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

It could also take place before Phoenix is even an attorney... I mean, if I remember correctly, Miles already had quite a reputation before appearing in the Mia murder case...

17. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're right about that. I still remember the description in Miles's profile from the first Phoenix Wright game, "... Will do anything to get a guilty verdict."

While I was playing the Japanese version of Ace Attorney Investigations, I checked out Gumshoe's profile in the beginning. His age in the game is 32. I think it's safe to assume that it takes place after Phoenix becomes a lawyer. I was sure that it took place after he does, but I didn't really have any supporting "evidence". LOL.

Now it's whether or not it takes place before or after Trials and Tribulations.

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

so we get to plan evidence just to obtain a conviction?

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

20. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Edgey's Definately My Favorite.Also Franziska,Feenie,Godot.:D