1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney fans here! (phoenix wright 123, apollo justice, miles edgeworth...)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DSaddictforever, May 26, 2009.

1. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

Yea, well... it's more like a spin-off, I guess, but Gyakuten Kenji is the game where you play as Edgeworth.
    [​IMG]

And, being Edgeworth, you're obviously prosecuting this time.

2. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

I actually heard that the Miles Edgeworth game is gonna be more like an old school point-and-click adventure game than the visual novel style of the rest of the Ace Attorney series. I'm quite pleased with that, frankly. I'm someone who grew up playing those kinds of games, and have continually lamented that those kinda games are a dying breed, and need to be resurrected ASAP.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Miles Edgeworth game nice XD

4. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

It's released already, right? you can find it in romU... but it's japanese. geez. gotta wait for teh english one... I HATE WAITING. -_- Yay we're playing as edgey! But boo... no Franzy @_#

5. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

Well, not playable, at least.

but, YAY, Manfred returns. Seeing that made me happy :D

6. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

does Pheonix comes out in that game?

7. calvin_0

i hope not, i kindda feel bad if i have to face him.

8. meganova

then,what about the fey sisters then??

9. calvin_0

Re: Ace Attorney fans here!

no, fey sister are my favorite character, but you know who i'm dont feel bad to beat? Appolo......but i perfer some new defender that i dont know about so i dont feel bad beating them.

10. meganova

I saw a new girl on the game cover,who's that?

11. calvin_0

might be a new defender or your helper.....

12. meganova

Like the fey sister?
    Does that mean she's the edgeworth helper??

13. calvin_0

maybe......

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I thought the Edgeworth game would be set in the past. Anyway, I've completed the first game, including Case 5, and have moved onto the second.

15. aertix

aertix New Member

I like edgeworth a lot but I hated the Apollo game there should have been another phoenix game before moving on and in the third game the last case I would love to complete it as Edgeworth he's a great defense attorney

16. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

I wanna see how Kay Faraday's role will play in Gyakuten Kenji. I have the game, but I can't read Japanese, unfortunately.

17. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

The girl on the cover of the game is your helper, like Maya in the PW games and eehm... the magician girl in Apollo Justice (didn't like her, so forgot her name). I'm not quite sure who the funky-haired guy on the right is, though. The defense attorney, probably... I mean, all the prosecuting attorneys made it to the cover of the previous games...

18. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Oh, so she's Edgeworth's "sidekick". Thanks!

I know, Apollo's helper (Trucy) was quite different from Maya. Right after I finished Trials and Tribulations, I started Apollo Justice. Maybe it's the transition, but I found Trucy to be a litte annoying.

19. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I found Maya annoying, Ema Skye was less annoying, but still pretty nippy.

20. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Hey! LOL.