1. This forum is in read-only mode.

About The 3DS and Bricking of the systems for flashcart usage.....

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by AnimeboyX3, Mar 28, 2011.

1. kiki740

kiki740 Member

Lol. its been 2 or 3 days since the release

2. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to wonder what would happen if you were to pirate an ACTUAL 3DS game.Would that brick your system instead of Pirating the NDS games? ???

3. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

its called friends overseas just beacuse in in england dont mean i got friends based in the uk
    Post Merge: [time]1301547058[/time]
    im interested in seeing tht but i dont want to risk my console

4. :::...Rom...:::

:::...Rom...::: Well-Known Member

Are there any daring people who have photo proof of their 3DS' being bricked? If not, it could be all rumour.

5. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i was talking to a guy in eb games yesterday and i asked him about the bricking of the 3ds and he told me that the it had the same sort of ap that the dsi had and that the dsi could also be bricked and that he had alot of kids coming in because there dsi had been bricked even though i had never heard of that he assured me that it was true do any of you's know anyone who's dsi was bricked ?

6. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

It is easy talk. I study economics myself and I can see a certain logic.
    See it as Nintendo! If you say that flashcards can brik ya new 3DS, which can be true but I think that it is a lie, and post some blogs and posts on forums 'to proove the claim' people get scary to use flashcards and such on it. PROBLEM solved for Nintendo...

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

He never even mentioned where they were based.

Also how these imaginary people got picture or video evidence otherwise I calling bull.

8. mist3rshizzle

mist3rshizzle Member

what if you didn't update your 3DS?

9. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

from what i heard the new spot & street pass stuff of the 3DS forces updates from other people that is playing their 3DS around you >__>

10. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Well it's not illegal for them to pull it, however if they can be held responsible if Non-Pirater's systems brick. I don't intend to use Flash Carts on my 3DS at all, but if I trade with people in Pokemon White, for example, and the traders have a flash cart and ROM then depending on what the details of the Anti-Piracy system update are, my system could still brick

But since I'm not using any sort of piracy device on my 3DS I will lose 262 dollars on having to buy a new system. So even though it's not illegal, it's still liable to charged with a lawsuit...of course no one will ever file a lawsuit because they won't win, but if people who do NOT pirate have to suffer, Nintendo can be held completely responsible because of the Anti-Piracy Bricking.