1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Aaron Fresh vs Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RenaldoTT, May 13, 2010.

?

Who do you prefer more?

This poll will close on Sep 27, 2037 at 6:04 PM.
  1. Aaron Fresh - Born American raised Trinidadian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Justin Bieber - Born American raised American

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

I like Bullet For My Valentine, Godsmack, I used to like Avenged Seven Fold but no more. I like Cascada, Daft Punk, I don't listen to them much, I mostly listen to Bullet and Godsmack, but at certain periods in my life not constantly, I like Lil Wayne, because his mind is unique take away that he's insane, the things he thinks of saying and does say to me is funny, Eminem, Ludacris, when it comes to local, I like Vmax, Skripturez, Mavado, sometimes Vybz Kartel but he's very raw so not all the time. Bingi Garlin and Fay Ann Lyons have great soca songs, I like Olivia Olson, Kat de Luna, Dr Evil (the dancehall artist not the character). Will Smith is mostly an actor but he has good skills in the music area, it's what he started off as anyway. I'm not a big reggae man but I like Jah Cure. The list goes one but listening time thins as it does.

2. useurcamera

useurcamera Active Member

Bieber is from ontario canada man

3. RenaldoTT

I'm sorry I'll change it, but that explains his cool attitude then. I was wondering why he wasn't a cocky shit. Thanks for the correction

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Everyone is a cocky little shit when they want to be. XD

It doesn't matter where you're from or how you're raised.
    You need to outgrow it.

5. RenaldoTT

sigh ... I can't change it sorry
    Post Merge: [time]1274114184[/time]
    I believe otherwise for instance myself, I do not wish to outgrow my culture i.e. morals, values, language, ways of life, religion, crafts, food etc. If I outgrow them then I would have adopt a new identity as the the African slaves were forced to do, seeing as they after a time adopted European culture while some still held on to the African traditions etc because you can't erase an entire culture, well not to my knowledge since memories still live on anyway yea I would not like to outgrow how I was raised or where I came from. Sometimes the "backward" life is the much more peaceful, stress free and simpler life. Give me a cutlass and a pack of seeds any day and I'll survive in the forest normal.

6. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

One question:

When you take a shit more than once per day, you choose which one was better(in various terms)?

There's no better turd out there, so you can't rate it. You can't polish them either.

7. Adam@Adam

Adam@Adam Active Member

I don't like either. I actually perfer stuff from Slipknot, amazing band.