1. This forum is in read-only mode.

タイプ:ワイルド (Pokémon Type Wild!) [PC]

Discussion in 'Review Submission' started by banchan, Sep 28, 2010.

1. banchan

banchan Member

[​IMG]

Each time a new pokémon game is announced , the most anticipated part of it is its new battle system. but it seems that nintendo game freak and creatures fail us because when you start playing, it still feels the same. But don't worry "EBRAIN" is here to save the day!

タイプ:ワイルド
    or Pokémon Type Wild is a fan made fighting game for PC. Just like any fighting game, players need to out-skill each other by punching, kicking using special attacks and performing combos. To make the game fair, its developer remove the type advantage feature of the pokémon game(so don't be surprise when you see gengar hit by a normal attack and snorlax is hit by ghost type).

screen shoties:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now for my rating

Graphics:
    10/10
    The prebattle animation, the battle sprites, movements , status sprite , wining and loosing sprite is really nice. The battle back ground is really detailed and it doesn't feel like a fan made game.

Sounds: 10/10
    Awesome bgm, cool pokémon cry and sfx for each movement what more can you ask for. =p

Gameplay: 9/10
    Yet another fight thing game -.-
    Yet another Pokémon game -.-
    :eek: But who would have thought it would be awesome to create a pokémon fighting game.

Lasting appeal: 8/10
    Just like I said before, it's just like another fighting game (except for the fact its a pokémon game) there is nothing new to it so you'll get over it easily... :'(

WITH A TOTAL SCORE OF: 37/40!
    Really good game, it's worth playing. Trust me ;)

2. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Try adding more screenshots of the gameplay.

3. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No.

It needs content, content, and more content.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Definitely, this is more of a drive by review.

OP should look into reviews by vincent_valentine or 9breakers9 as those guys made the benchmark for RomUlation approved reviews :)

5. banchan

banchan Member

thanks for your reply :)
    actually i don't want to do a review about this game, I just want to share it with other gamers here in romulatuon :p