1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A way to attract more meat onto the Forum

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I'd gladly hear from experienced PHP developers and graphic artists, I could probably figure a job list for the PHP developers but graphic artists would have to look at the site themselves and then figure out improvements.

The most important thing for such people would be to be able to follow through, if I am to invest time in introducing them to how RomUlation works behind the scene, which isn't exactly a simple thing since I won't give out the entire source code to just anybody, then I need to know they'll follow through and not waste my time.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

If you did that (if they were untrustworthy), they could make their website of RomUlation's site code.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I just said I wouldn't give out the source code... and that's just one of the reasons.

4. dumburntoast

dumburntoast New Member

About attracting more people to the forums... don't forget that there are people out there who just plain don't like forums. I'm a bit like that, and the only reason I'm making my first post is probably because RomUlation has done so much for its users. When the custom home page stuff came out, it became super convenient for me to check everything I wanted on the front page. It just made me want to participate more since some one had invested all this time to make everything easier for me. I want to say thanks to everyone on the RomUlation team.

As for actual ideas on how to attract more people... you've got me there.