1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A small pet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Soluri, Jun 27, 2010.

1. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Get a Chinchilla or a Squirrel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchilla

2. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

guinea pigs are very cute and very easy to feed.

3. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

What I'm considering is that the poster wanted something to play with also. Also, aren't miniature Daschunds considered illegal by the FCI like micro toy poodles?

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

...No....Why on earth would the be illegal???? It's just a normal kind of dog....

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

6. Mix_SuG_n0iZ

Mix_SuG_n0iZ New Member

You should so get a hedgehog those things are adorable XD so that covers the cute part. and they're fun to play with and have a really soft back lol you should call it Shaymin lmao XD or Sonic.
    [​IMG]

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

No, I would feel really sorry for them if they have to sit inside. They're no pets for in the house, and it is here forbidden to have them.

8. Mix_SuG_n0iZ

Mix_SuG_n0iZ New Member

Oh well that stinks...
    Well then you should try on getting that small dachshund :D

9. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Yea, tried, itn's gonna work

10. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I've owned both a hamster and a rat. Though if you have the money to spare, I'd say get a ferret. They're playful, they can be de-scented and most ferrets are friendly and they're quite the intelligent animal.

11. darknova91230

darknova91230 Active Member

Ferrets are fun animals :D Ive also noticed you said you have a cat? if you get a mouse and put it indoors with the cat.... well, lets just say it'll be like Tom and Jerry in there.

12. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

No, trust me, they won't. Whatever I will put in front of my cat, it won't even see it or just look at it and turn away again ::)
    Maybe I will get 2 birds... They can fly, play, and I can teach them to speak :D

13. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Miniature Dashcunds and Micro Toy Poodles have stress issues and can develop problems since they're too small. Not my word though. Professional breeders and veterinaries state that. Might get the accurate whole picture. When I was considering dog breeds to have, I stumbled upon this stuff when researching.

14. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

I just made reservations for two Budgies :D Gonna call them Sky and Cloud :p

15. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Haha lol
    Post Merge: [time]1278253777[/time]
    It is at our home....lol

The dogs and the cat don't like each other, and it is like Donald Duck and uncle Dagobert in there...