1. This forum is in read-only mode.

a second zelda title for wii?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Mar 5, 2007.

?

do you believe that a fully dedicated wii zelda game will be released for the future

1. don't need one, twilight princess is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. don't need one, twilight princess is enough

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kayleigh2108

kayleigh2108 Active Member

erm...do you mean links crossbow training??
    its coming bundled with the zapper, it should be cool, pity its not duck hunt though, but i think thats being realised on virtual console :)

2. Studley26

Studley26 New Member

I heard the same thing, that they are already developing a wii specific zelda game to utilise the wii controls more. Also if people are selling their wiis already then they obviously have no patience as all the good games are yet to be released and the full potential of the controls are yet to be discovered. id be surprised if people sold their wii's after super smash bros, metroid, super mario galaxy and mario kart are all released. Personally, i think the ultimate victory for the Wii would be somehow to win back Rare, but that may not ever happen.

3. kayleigh2108

kayleigh2108 Active Member

well from what i heard they had already started it a few years ago, and are going to just continue where they left off. I can't wait though, more specific wii controls would be great in a zelda game. I agree,it would be cool to get Rare back , a bit off topic, but does anyone know if Goldeneye is going to Xbox live still? Crossbow Training should entertain me for a while though :)
    Can't wait for the next full Zelda game though

4. ultra

ultra Guest

golden eye is a big topic because even though rare developed it, the license is under activision i believe. so you can't do one thing with the permission of the other.

rare still can release games for the wii, but under a third party publisher [got that from ign somewhere there]. rare can develop the game but some third party company, maybe ubisoft or something, can publish the games and divide the profits. they're releasing viva pinata for the ds, and that's an xbox game. even halo can be released for the ds.

it is more clear that rare probably made a mistake by leaving nintendo. viva pinata was reviewed and given the idea that it was a game made for casual gamers [check out ign for the review on what the guy said, that it was a missed hit on xbox due to the targeted audience].

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

They should tread very carefully here, goldeneye is one of the biggest, if not the biggest classic of the N64 era. All too often, remakes are poorly executed and only serve to damage the respect and following held by the original version. If they pull this off, then great. If they don't, they're going to have a hell of a lot of people extremely pissed off with them.

6. Agahnim

Agahnim Well-Known Member

Unless they started development 2-3 years ago, dont count on one being released in the "near" future, i think they'll be concentrating more on the DS to be honest, which is why i voted NO.
    Id personally prefer to see 2 new mario games, a newer 'new' super mario bros, 2d platform scroller like the last 1, but one thats actually good and not so piss easy my dog could do it, and a full blown 3d adventure, both on DS, because we know its capable. for wii? how about super paper zelda :p

7. Devillan Blade

Devillan Blade Well-Known Member

Let's see I think I got the pattern of the creators of LoZ the games are only for Nintendo Consoles so they will realese
    another LoZ for the Wii I think it'll relate to Phantom Hourglass