1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A perfect President for the US

Discussion in 'Debates' started by avatar123, Nov 28, 2010.

1. No one. With the current economic standing, any president we would've had during this time would have been hated because he/she could not pull us out of Iraq or the economy. Also, I think no one is fit because politics is corrupt nowadays.

2. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

Littlekill with the vice president a cat.

I don't think anybody could save America but I honestly think Adolf Hitler might have a chance.

3. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Isn't that the guy who is in charge now?
    At least that's what i hear from teabaggers...

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Shigeru Miyamoto?

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

Reagan

He was epic

6. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

A demon. we'd be the most powerful country ever!

7. Oteupaiecona

I'm not saying he was a bad president, but i think he has become canonized to a point.
    In my view, he also has some blame for the way things are going.
    "Trickle down" economics was his thing, and deregulation also.

8. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

nobody they would screw up one way or another but if i had to pick chuck norris

9. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Laughing my fuckin ass off at the one who said Palin. That's hilarious. Sad to say we won't ever have a "perfect President", not unless one breaks through the shackles and does what he's supposed to do for his country instead of doing what they are told without the fear of being severely punished.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

A perfect president needs to be someone who is not a god in the eyes of the people, someone who knows what they're doing, cares about the people of THEIR country, and someone who does not impose their beliefs onto the populace.

11. Oteupaiecona

Without completely changing the way elections take place, we will never have a president that doesn't bend over to big interests.

12. Nitemare_ Plague

pick a president who wont willingly bend over and take a pounding from the big corporations but who can also fund what needs to be funded that isnt junk

13. Oteupaiecona

Read what i wrote above, for an explanation of why that will never happen.

14. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

tuche`

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I'd say we don't need a president, but look where that would get us. >.<

Anyways, i'm worried about the US's future even as bad as it is currently...Most of today's youth are idiots. >.<

I know this for a fact because i've been to 7 different schools in the last 4 years...I scored about 300% higher than the next highest grade on tests outta the entire school, at every school...

So me. /topic

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yep. Money decides everything in the presidential campaign.

17. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

18. Nitemare_ Plague

uh...question for you, dont take it wrong but....ARE YOU HIGH!?!

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Hitler was good for the economy, but bad for everything else.
    Sure, he was a bad guy, but he did improve Germany's economic status.

20. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

No. I am not High.

Hitler had many good qualities. His self loathing hatred for Jews kind of skewed the direction he took those good qualities but he was a GREAT man. an EVIL man sure, but GREAT.

This is why; His capabilities of crowd control were phenomenal, The crowds of men and women he spoke in front of were captivated and moved into action by his words. He made an entire country move into action, someone like that is really becoming a necessity for this country of the USA. Preferably without the genocide. :D