1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A perfect President for the US

Discussion in 'Debates' started by avatar123, Nov 28, 2010.

1. avatar123

Who do you think is deserving to be the perfect president of the US??

2. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

Chuck "BAMF King" Norris!

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I dunno but arent all politicians blood sucking leeches at the end of the day?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Me. /topic

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Mary Poppins, Adam West (Family Guy version, not the real Adam West), Mickey Mouse, the cat overlords, the invisible pink unicorn.. Or maybe Chuck Norris. I don't know

6. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Sara Palin i think would be the best president for my country.
    I have lost all hope in this damned piece of land.
    I think only after a president of this caliber, would America finally rise out of the ashes and realize what their founding fathers were actually on about.

7. Loonylion

palin is a retard.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

She is, literally. She knows as much as Bush about being a president, even less, in fact.

The founding fathers would probably kill themselves if they saw America today and read 'God bless America' or 'America is the place that God built' etc etc.

Honestly, I gave up hope a long time ago in terms of government for any country. Canada has a semi competant PM and America has one that has incited hope but hasn't really done all too much good, or bad. Everything is extremely exaggerated over in America imo.

9. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

We need a homosexual president. if he gets through his term without being impeached or killed then that means slightly over half our country isnt super prejudiced. fat chance that'll happen

10. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Is there such a "thing" as a perfect President?

11. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

KIM JONG-IL

12. Oteupaiecona

This is what i was trying to say, even though re-reading what i wrote, i can see it seems like i'm actually supporting Palin.
    What i meant was that i feel so many of my countrymen are so retarded, that i wish they could get what they want (Palin), so that she could burn this country to the ground.
    After this country got totally destroyed, and we started to rise out of the ashes, then maybe people here would finally start to realize what it really was our founding fathers wanted for America (Not the America is a christian country,corporations should have free reign, blah blah bull)

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

There is no perfect president. Each president will in one way or another fail to please a certain group of people, only to gain more love from others. That's how things work.

14. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Its about time you lot had an actor again.I think Clint Eastwood.

15. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

Come on, Harrison Ford is the best! It even has 2 former president in it the Harrisons and the Ford. We don't want back from the future clint eastwood. lol

16. theunderling

LOL,I was going to suggest Adam Sandler

17. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

As long as he/she's Republican.

18. Loonylion

that's exactly the attitude that got the country into the mess its in.

19. theunderling

Spot on pal,Harrison had a trial run in Air Force One-so he's got experience LOL

20. Oteupaiecona

+1 for that comment.