1. This forum is in read-only mode.

999 broke my dstt :(

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by shadow 26, Jan 5, 2011.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Professional help?
    Just invest in a supercardDSTWO they are the superior card out of them all and offer the best success rate for games with A.P
    It could be your MicroSD card so you could try another if you don't want to buy the SCDS2

2. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

yeah, you are right, maybe is just about time I change flash cart, I'll try and find that one but if I can't, what else do you suggest?

3. lewis9191

I don't think its your cart it sounds more like you microSD, so i would suggest getting another one to see if that help
    but if you have the money invest in a acekard2 or SCDS2 since these are best carts out there.

4. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

AK2i is really good and is equal on all fronts with teh SCDS2, other then the fact that the SCDS2 can play GBA games. If you don't care about GBA rom support however, save yourself a few bucks and get the AK2i.

5. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

It's not a fact of if I care about gba roms or not, it is impossible to get a scds2 in my country but I think I can get a acekard2 so that will have to do it

6. lewis9191

Where do you live ?

7. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

If your location is correct, and you are in Costa Rica, Just find a place that ships there...

8. lewis9191

But if you don't care for GBA then just get the acekard2i