1. This forum is in read-only mode.

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by byronic hero, Nov 22, 2010.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

PLEASE STATE THE CARD YOU ARE USING !

2. Singularity_UK

Singularity_UK Well-Known Member

R4 Original with Wood R4 1.19, but it's alright for now, I patched the ROM with that xdelta AP patch and it seems to be working for now.

3. Jeff217

Jeff217 Active Member

mine works. using edge 2.0. finished it a couple of days ago and no freezes whatsoever

4. Taiyz

Taiyz New Member

Okay, I have an R4 SDHC. I tried patching the ROM (with the patch quoted) which I found here at Romulation; but with no luck. I am terrible at this, so if anyone is willing to pre-patch the game or give me step by step directions on how to patch this, I would be grateful.

5. Kanefan

Kanefan Member

You need to update the info in the first post as you get it. :) It works on Wood R4 1.20. Does it work on Cyclods 1.60?

*EDIT*
    And if there's a patch for the game, it would be a lot easier if that was in the first post too, and the compatibility for that was listed too.

6. tsubakix2

tsubakix2 Well-Known Member

Is there any way someone could up a patched rom? I'd happily do it myself, but I have no clue of if Macs can run that patch. If there's a way, let me know and I'll do that as well.:D

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Which team or who made that patch?

8. redeyes1

redeyes1 Member

I have the R4i and the game freezes in Room 5 when I look at the sink. Are there any fixes for that??

9. That's good that it works for DSLinker. I'll have to add it now.

10. koker

koker Active Member

With me, it freezes at an early screen.
    I'm using R4 1.17
    Is there a patch for this?

11. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Which R4 exactly? If you are using an Original R4 with the Wood firmware, update to 1.20.

If not, which R4?

12. koker

koker Active Member

I just downloaded 1.20, but it still won't work.

I'm got the picture in the starting room, but the I press L, and it freezes on a black screen, while the top screen works fine.

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Back up and format your MicroSD card. Seems to be common practice with Wood R4 v1.20. Guess some kind of update isn't working so hot when having to write over an old one.

14. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

Post Merge: [time]1293996819[/time]
    for some reason whatever I write after the quote doesnt appears so I had to repost

firstable, the file from the link above is deleated if you can renew it, it will be great

my flashcart is a dstt, the patch that was on that deleated file should help right? because I have tried another and It did nothing

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

No need for me to reupload - just download Retro's v6.43 http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

In side his fimware folders are for diffrent cards - DSTT is a main one!

And yes 999 works fine for me with Ysmenu for R4 original - But they is a build for the DSTT

16. shadow 26

thank you, I'm gonna try and let you know if it works

17. dragonclaw234

dragonclaw234 Active Member

Not sure if this has been said...

999 works perfectly for me with DSonei with the EOS firmware. Finished it several time, and I'm sure it's a clean rom.

Just saying.

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Your welcome , but do not in anyway use your old save file - create a new one only!

19. shadow 26

I add the dstt/dstti folder to my cart but nothing happens, am I supposed to add only a specific file? should I use the game clean or patched? should I get a specific patch, file or something? or do I need some kind of program or something? or shuld I just resign and wait for another fix to be released?

20. koker

koker Active Member

So I just have to copy all my files, format it ( i'll look up how ) and put everything in again?