1. This forum is in read-only mode.

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by byronic hero, Nov 22, 2010.

1. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

No he will not!

2. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

I really want to play it. :/
    Hopefully YWG will release 1.18 sometime soon.

3. Upaut

Upaut Well-Known Member

If you look at Yellow Goblins release times, he'll more than likely produce an update after GS:Dark Dawn, as that is a "major" release, whereas 999 is not.

4. sapphyr

sapphyr New Member

I have Ez Flash V2 2.0RC18 and still have the AP problems. What are your settings?

5. CoolKill3r

The release date's doesnt matter really, still i ment that its most unlikely that 999 will be fixed,
    and GS most unlickely not also because you cant just by-pass the AP right affer the release, even so the releases are random! And its not like we know how he works with it.
    The point is that people dont just must say: IT WILL BE FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE! Only because they think it will be!

6. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

I've been keeping tabs on wood releases.
    every 2 weeks unless there's a lot of hyped games needed to be fixed. or if he's in the mood.
    wood 1.17 was released on the 18th of November.
    it will be released when GS: DD is out, or on the 2nd of December.

7. gifi4

gifi4 Member

Dude, after GS comes out, it will get fixed, then once fixed YWG will put the fix into the firmware and then give it to AW of GBAtemp to upload, that's all.

8. andrewguojun

andrewguojun Active Member

So...GS came out! How long will the AP Patch take now?

9. CoolKill3r

Stop what your doing now,
    We all dont know when it comes and and at what time so its not sure when it comes.
    Dont go saying it will be released on a special date, Your not the owner of the firmware and only give users fals hope!

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Will Japn get a release of this game ? - im sure they will be a fix right of if so! - it can be very usefull indead!

11. englishteacher

englishteacher Well-Known Member

Already released on 10 December 2009.. It is called Kyoukugen Dasshutsu 9 Jikan 9 nin 9 no Tobira: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors..

12. RaveFlyz

RaveFlyz New Member

So what's the status of M3i Zero did it get a fix or are we still waiting on that?

13. epaacccc

epaacccc Member

Will updating the infolib allow ttds/ysmenu user to play this?

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121

saw it on the changelog.

14. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Adding it to extinfo is the solve the AP. Adding it to infolib is to make it boot. Since it's only been on infolib, theres still AP in it.

15. andrewguojun

andrewguojun Active Member

So...how's things with the R4i Gold??

16. aljoriz

aljoriz New Member

Tested on wood 1.18

WORKS FLAWLESSLY!!

Remove the old save file that you use under the lower version of wood (i.e.1.17) start from a new game. Now works well, I love the ability to save as .sav instead of .nds.sav

17. 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors AP Fix
    Check it out
    http://filetrip.net/f22948-9-Hours-9-Persons-9-Doors-AP-Fix-1-0.html

18. Dragoonzero

Dragoonzero Well-Known Member

Welp i downloaded the game and now it seems i am having a problem,its the letter some of the parts of then are missing sometimes,both a t the botton and top screens,did this happen with anyone else?

19. refaans

refaans Member

I have the same problem as Dragoonzero!

20. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Seems random freezes have vanished for EDGE 2.0. I played yesterday for 4 hours straight.