1. This forum is in read-only mode.

6-story Jesus statue struck by lighting.

Discussion in 'General News' started by MadmanNero, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Prostitution rings, drug pushing, holding illegal cock fights...fuck who knows maybe they are scared of someone getting their "lets build senseless bullshit and not help others" fund.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

who actually pays the $700k to rebuild?

3. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Maybe God thought they could do better.

4. MadmanNero

Insurance claim would be my first guess IF the damage is covered by "Acts of God" , but I say they have a "fund" where people/church members donate an amount of money towards it some churches call it "tithing" in the belief that when a person works a percentage off the top of what you make that day belongs to "God" or your money will be "cursed" and will always be in financial need and they use this money for "church" another theory would be Mister/Misses Big Bucks paid for it to make themselves look good in the church communities and thinking they will get a "ticket" to heaven. The list goes on and on.

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

People believe this crap?
    i guess my moneys cursed.......but it buys me nice things so :p

6. MadmanNero

The dipshits will believe anything if they think it comes from "God" and there are lots of other utter bullshit they try to push off as well and they eat it up.

7. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

I live in Ohio lol. There is a quote in the bible...can't recall it but in the end of times it talked about something would happen that everyone in the world would know, which it sorta does, Russia and many other countries caught wind of it--anyway it talked about people saying" Is God angry with us?" Which some people did say on the news lol. Idk maybe it's just me, Im just bored :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.