1. This forum is in read-only mode.

5749 - DS Solatorobo Red the Hunter (EUR) (EXiMiUS) AP TOPIC

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Jun 29, 2011.

1. rsareal

rsareal Well-Known Member

2. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

I just used the retro game fan patch

3. grimeyes

grimeyes Well-Known Member

Can you please upload the patched rom you are using? I'm also using EDGE v2.3 and the pre patched roms here aren't working for me.

4. Cookino

Cookino Well-Known Member

Weird, I have an acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.7 but it won't work no matter what. I have already tried patched version, clean version, bypass anty-piracy enabled/disabled but I just get a white screen. Anyone know how to solve this? Or maybe I will just have to wait for the next akaio version...

5. englishteacher

englishteacher Well-Known Member

I used Patched version on AKAIO 1.8.1 and this game works fine..

6. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

I'll upload a pre-patched version that worked with my EDGE 2.3

It's finished uploading. Here's the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cv6o95i81b3bbti

7. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Uh... oh! Can't save the games on emulator....

Never mind! ::)

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Don't have emulators save states? So what is the point then of not being able to save at emulators?

9. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Nothing because the original ROM version have save problem, so I am using prepatched version right now. :)

10. phoenix06007

phoenix06007 Member

does anyone experience problems in Mau? i'm stuck there, i talked to all the villagers but when I talked to Ozir he will only say "these statues are wolf sealing statues....." a help will be appreciated. I guess it was some sort of AP issue

11. afftor

afftor New Member

I've spent half day but just can't make it work on no$gba with ap patch. Tried multiple versions and patched them with DS-scene but it always says "you found nothing" on the loot. I'm not sure if it's patch not applying correctly even though I do everything right or no$gba simply not compatible or i have no idea honestly, but I don't want to give up.

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Run the game via No$Zoomer or on DeSmuMe. Also if you can't find a patch for that game in DS-Scene Rom Tool, it simply means the tool doesn't have any AP Fix for that rom of yours.

13. afftor

afftor New Member

Switching to the DeSmuMe actually solved it. Thank you.

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No problem, you're welcome.