1. This forum is in read-only mode.

4th hokage still alive? (posible spoler if your not upto date with manga)

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, Mar 25, 2009.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

ok is the 4th still alive? he somehow got in narutos subconsciouswhen he is soused to be trapped in the reaper forever but the thing that got me is that he said he was running out of Chakra but in order to have Chakra you need both physical energy and spirit energy but if your dead you cant have physical energy ???

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Naruto owns Subcontinents now? Did he buy India or the Middle East?

He's not alive, merely projecting his spirit into Naruto's thoughts.

3. kingofgamemasters777

i ment in his mind (dont spell good)

4. theDLer

theDLer Member

He sealed himself and the fox within narutos body. lemme just throw this out there...

If he IS alive,

and the fox is able to escape narutos body,

then maybe the 4th can escape narutos body!

There are lots of holes in this theory, feel free to point them out(I already know all of them)

5. kingofgamemasters777

another problime is if hes in the death gods stomach then, unless geting out when naruto gets to 8 tail mode was part of the deal, he should be traped there forever. VIZ has some explaining to do

6. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

Wait, when was he in the Death God's stomach...? ???

He locked his consciousness away in a seal that would trigger if Naruto ever gained eight tails in Demon Fox Form, sort of like a safety feature. The fourth isn't alive, he gave his life up to the Death God so that he would seal away Kyuubi - the whole "I'm in ur mind, creepin u out" thing was just there in case anything happened.

I had hoped that Naruto and his Dad could have spent some more time together or something, though, since it would have been nice to see the two just chatting...

7. kingofgamemasters777

all people who use the forbidden sealing technique must stay in the death gods stomach forever

8. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

explain chiyo

9. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

She's old? :p

10. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

She didnt use her soul, she transferred her life energy(in the form of chakra...)

11. kingofgamemasters777

she dident even use that sealing technique only the third and forth knew it

12. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

yeh it would be totally awesome if he could come back...but dont you think that will mess up Naruto's destiny to become the best and restore peace if his dad was there. He needs to surpass him and it would be more harder to do if he was still alive, it would slow him down...dont u think?

13. kingofgamemasters777

yeah not to metion every one would want him to be hokage

14. Kaosmagier

Kaosmagier Member

I doubt he would return to life anytime, simple because his body flicker jutsu (not sure about the name) is absolute godmodding if he is able to touch the enemys and has the capability to pierce his body (neither of this would be a big deal) he would destroy his enemy in an instant.
    But I would definitively like if he came back or even if the 1st or 2nd came back but that has even less chance.

15. thekashmiriking

What i think they should do or they may do is...do a whole series dedicated to the backstories of the previous 'kage' and the politics that surround everyone. From the Hokage, Danzo, the advisers, other countries lords, etc. I think that would be really good...!

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Who knows?
    I just hope that Danzo will not be the Hokage...

17. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

He's already appointed Hokage...don't know when will it last though...

18. thekashmiriking

read the latest manga...its messed up! lol

i love the way it twists and turns!!

19. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

He is?
    Oh man,I miss the chapter then..

20. mastergods

mastergods Well-Known Member

Like a healer ninja. he used his Chakra and locked a little massage in narutos mind.