1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Roms on Acekard

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Lenardo, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

OK, So i'm getting a 3DS next week and i already have an Acekard 2i, which i use for my DSI, my question is, can i download 3DS roms? because I've searched and found nothing. if you can then im a total noob T_T but honestly i can't find any 3DS roms.

someone fill me in please?

Much appreciated ;D

-Leo

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no. the few existing dumps of 3ds games are questionable and there is no device capable of playing them anyway.

3. Robert88

Robert88 Member

Till now,there is no flashcard has 3ds rom,so does the acekard 2i.While,recently,there is a new flashcard released,it is crown3ds card,just google it and find some news,this crown 3ds card is the first card which can play 3ds games,there is a test video on its offical site,you can visit ww.crown3ds.com to get more details.

4. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

No , you can not get any 3DS roms to play on your 3DS, because currently there is no real 3DS flashcard can support 3DS games. the 3DS hasb't been hacked, you need to wait more time. But now, you can use your acekard2i to play DS games on your 3DS. it is said that there is a new flashcard named crown3ds will come out (info here: http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=52 )and can support 3DS games, but haven't released yet.

5. Lenardo

Lenardo Active Member

thats... a shame, i guess i can wait. Thanks

6. bnorris10

bnorris10 New Member

Does anyone have the link for me to update the software on my acekard to use on the 3ds
    instructions would also be helpful LOL

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

:eek:
    We can't know for sure that even real 3DS roms can be dumped so how do we know if that cart will work. That is another point why this is a fake!

8. Crazyplayboy

Crazyplayboy Well-Known Member

Here is the update patch for you http://www.acekard.com/download/ak2/ak2ifw_update_3ds21_DSi143.zip download it and put the patch and the akaio firmware in a sd card, then run it in a DS console to update your ak2i. easy job, there is a read me file, read it before you do everything.