1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS release date and price.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xicyacex, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i tried to pre order from eb games Australia and i knew more about it than the person there she told me to come back in 2 weeks and try and pre order then

2. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

I'm ready to get one on release. Hell, if it were out now, I'd cop one now at the local gamestop. But I want to wait it out.

Contemplating on pre-ordering from gamestop. But I want to wait for a review, and what people have to say about the 3DS. Might flop, for some reason. I have a weird feeling. But it's no doubt, I want it.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I can let you know what it's like. I'm getting the blue one.

Everyday makes me more anticipated about it and the more I can't stand not having it! :D

4. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

You getting one on March 11? Good for you buddy. Yes please, let me know. And better yet, write out a little review. :) For everyone else.

I'm getting the Cosmo Black one. Real sexy.

5. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i want a black one but if i don't preorder soon i might not

6. ADMSeraphes

ADMSeraphes Well-Known Member

I was just in Japan yesterday and I managed to sneak a peek at the 3DS at a Nintendo shop - It's awesome, great graphics and will live up to expectations. The only downside is that games will take longer to make, due to the graphic enhancements required... but still, totally worth it.

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

you can buy an xbox360 with it :/
    games are cheaper than I expected though...