1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS on No$GBA?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chronoquarium, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chronoquarium

chronoquarium Member

I downloaded Pokemon Rumble Blast in rar file form, and it said it worked on NDS emulators also. (It came with a screenshot, so yay, 15 free points :D) I extracted it, It stayed an rar file. I followed your directions, it stayed an rar file. HELP! :(

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the rar file doesnt get deleted, but you should have an nds file at the location you told it to extract to.

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

1st of all, 3DS rom (if it really exsist) do not work on No$GBA. Up to this moment there is no emulator that work for 3DS games.

2nd; Pokemon Rumble Blast is a 3DS console exclusive game. (Source: Pokemon.com Official Website)

4. where did u downloaded the rom/rar file????

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Even if it exsist you still can't play it. Its a 3DS game, not NDS/DSi. No emulator or flashcart can run it until now.

6. chronoquarium

chronoquarium Member

I don't.
    It exists. YouTube, Megaupload, Filesonic, it's everywhere. Parental Controls keeps me away from the majority of these websites. :(
    Still, there's plenty for me to use. My Nook Color can get me onto Youtube, but not download anything.

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

It is impossible to play any 3DS roms as of now. The 'fake' 3DS emu and roms are popping up all over the interwebz and are confusing people for nothing. I have seen no real proof of someone, a not photoshopped or after effects or any other tricky, playing a 3DS rom on pc or 3DS...

The Crown3DS was a great attempt but it is fake. I don't think this news will make you happy but stop worring, you won't be able to play 3DS in a long time.

8. chronoquarium

chronoquarium Member

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

And now we don't have a reason to discuss the matter any further...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.