1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Getting Called Back?!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shrekwilliam, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Most of the commercials I've seen is the player looking inside. The promotion videos at E3 had mostly the jumping out of the screen.

Honestly, when the 3D stuff pops out at you, it never does a good job at it. It's disorienting, obtrusive, tacky, and doesn't work most of the time. I'm talking about all forms of 3D media btw.

2. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

im on ace101's side

if u dont read the warning dont buy it
    just losers save the moaning for people that are bothered im sure not

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

It's not that they don't read, it's that they can't handle it. They just want their money back and they're being denied.

4. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Nobody asked you to post, if you're not bothered don't interrupt the grown ups.

5. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Thats such an asshole post idiot your saying people who cant handle the 3d effect while you can are losers and weak people?
    and natewlie is right this system might be good but it is far from perfect and who the hell in the world gives you the permission to bring people that down to the level losers and weak just because they're not use to such things? your comment really ticks me off to class people like that. do you know most of them are kid like under 10 or 12 geez you think kids could easily handle things like that and don't even comment that then why would their parents by it for them without reading its precautions because parents sometimes dont care about that stuff they buy it because it will make their kids happy goddamn and kids that age have no idea of things like they would pretty much just think its the same as a regular console

Now just follow what he said if you got nothing better to do

6. villa2blue

villa2blue New Member

its not the 3d that causes the side effects though....my eye swelled up because of my 3ds but that was just me refusing to stop playing it at night when it was pitch dark :3

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

for some people it is.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Logic fail. You even contradicted your first point in the sentence after the first.

That's like saying anything with a side effect doesn't have it and it's just the person using it for too long to because of something he did.

'Thalidomide doesn't have a side effect, my baby got birth defects because of Thalidomide but that was just me taking too much of it.'

9. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

nonsense lol just slide 3d off -_- but if you want to get a good trip leave it on hahahaha

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I doubt I will be getting this nintendo console. Looks like its the ngp if they can emulate ff10

11. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Nintendo isn't going to stop manufacturing 3DS systems. They want money. To make money they have to constantly upgrade and/or put out new systems. People might not buy a 3DS system, but Nintendo is going to keep manufacturing them and updating them.

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

And lol at the people dismissing it a month in.

13. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

It's not as bad as people dismissing things before they're even released.

14. kezerb

kezerb Active Member

Just wanted to say I'm very disappointed with the 3DS. To me it looks like a hologram, not 3D at all. However, I can watch 3D movies and TV fine and they look amazing.

*waits for sarcastic comments from retards on here*

15. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Actually, the developers and a few people who were involved with the initial testing of the product stated that the 3DS was never meant to display "full" 3D like those found in 3D TVs and movie theaters. The hardware is just not that powerful. What the development team was trying to accomplish was a "3-d like effect" in terms of depth perception and perspectives. And based on that, I'd say that they achieved their goals very well, and then some.

*waits for misinformed, bitchy response*

16. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

i aint seen what it was like until yesterday now i understand how it hurts ur eyes :L it was in display lucky i had some sleep to fix my eyes :p

17. lewis9191

This is the main reason I won't be getting one. My eyes are pefectly fine and I can see great but when watching 3D at the cinema, I often suffer headaches and my eyes feel tired from watching the screen.

18. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

why couldnt they make some goggles or some sort for a regualur ds or 3ds and its wifi signaled to the 3ds/ds ik itll be more complicated but atleast it wont hurt u that much :L

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

You'd probably pay 40 dollars per pair, it would waste the battery life, and most games would need to be remade in order for the 3D to work.

20. lewis9191

But it would. 3DS just gives me bad head