1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Getting Called Back?!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shrekwilliam, Apr 5, 2011.

1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

My friend has shaky hands and he plays guitar and plays video games. That doesn't stop him though.

2. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

ok ok i was just making a point :D i mean yeah you know you got shaky hands and the 3d effect would kill you(not literally :D) so... uhhh nvm that..

3. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if I understand, are the users just not getting full refunds or are they not getting refunds at all?

4. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

i said they may get refunds but idk if they will...but their still out though so they probs changed mind also anyone heard new game consle replacing wii "stream" or summit

5. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I can't see the 3D, but i'm still getting a 3DS, even if i could see the 3D, i planned on shutting the 3D off anyway since i'd rather not waste battery life. Mainly since of the better games, the new Resident Evil with a story, not the mercenaries crap, and other good games.

6. Cozmoe

Cozmoe New Member

Lol i got the 3DS the 3d Looks real cool, when i first got it i had street fighter 3d on it and it really did look good, need to hold it at a certain angle but wateva, i didnt keep STF 3d though i bought pokemon black and okami den cause i wanted them and never had a DS .. and to whomever is saying anything bout the 3D i tell him try face raiders it will blow your mind :p

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Some people are physically incapable of seeing the 3d produced by the 3ds due to medical conditions. telling them to 'try game x' is pointless and patronising.

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

May I know like what medical conditions? I want to check if I have any of those conditions before saving for the 3ds

9. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Well Mainly you could say Eye problems?

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Like me, my left eye is messed up, i can see out of it but it's blurry and such, although glasses do fix it somewhat, i can see better out of my left eye with my glasses on. No clue if they will help with the 3D though, i've only had the chance to try the demo stations and i never carry my glasses with me.

11. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Aren't there also people who can see with both eyes but just can't get a depth perception?

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Despite how flawed his argument for the 3D is, Face Raiders is a cool and neat idea with or without the 3D imo. The built in games on the 3DS are the best games at the moment imo.

13. Loonylion

I see with both eyes but my vision is different to that of most humans, with the result that while I can perceive depth (not very well at times) and can do magic eye pictures, 3D televisions et al don't work for me.

14. awesomebros

May I ask why?

15. Loonylion

I don't know, all I know is an eye doctor said I don't have normal stereoscopic vision.

16. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That is actually very true. They are fun even without the 3D on. :)

17. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

it shows those are weak gamers i can play with the 3d on for hours an NO illness at all
    total babies shows some gamers arent ready to handle sheer perfection

GO NINTENDO

only company for me

18. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

OH HEY.

The 3DS is far from perfect, the 3D effect grows boring after a while, I often question myself if I'm able to see it or not and the games out so far is 90% average to below average. Also your conditioning to the 3D =/= others impression of the 3D, just because you're able to play it for hours and get no queasiness doesn't mean that everyone is inferior. It means that those other people either CAN'T see it or they aren't used to it yet. Your eyes have to become accustomed to it.

It doesn't even feel like the 3DS is complete even, the eShop and Internet Browser is going to be enabled sometime in May.

Also your point in 'those are weak gamers' is the most fucking retarded point I've heard in my life. I've already explained why.

Also, 'only company for me' = dumb. You're a professed Hardcore CoD player and every other version of CoD is better than the Wii/DS versions, this negates your only company for me.

God damn, you topped the last most retarded post. God damn. I'm literally lolling.

Your post history is pretty great too.

lololololololololololololololol.

19. Loonylion

stop being an idiot. Just because YOU don't suffer ill effects does no mean other people do not.

20. awesomebros

I've only watched a 3 minute long video on it and messed around on the menu. There wasn't that much depth behind it.

The commercials are a bit misleading. They have these cool animations of things jumping out of the screen, but in reality, nothing pops out.