1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Getting Called Back?!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shrekwilliam, Apr 5, 2011.

1. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Buying a 3DS to then turn turn the 3D off is like buying a HD tv and then watching standard definion on it.
    You arn't getting the full experience and your moneys worth.

2. mist3rshizzle

mist3rshizzle Member

3. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

WhAt ThE fUcK dO ThEy MeAn ThEiR eYeS cAnT aDjUsT tO dIfFeReNt ShApEs?

aRe ThEy StUpId Or SoMeThInG?

4. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Nope, you're stupid, their eyes aren't fully developped if you are under the age of six on which 3D can (says Nintendo) do actual damage.

5. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I think he was talking about children and adults who are using it.

6. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

For those saying why get a 3ds if you can't use the 3d function...

Why replace your game boy with a game boy color if your color blind?

Its because of the more powerful components.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

colour blind people have colour recognition. They just can't distinguish between a set pair of colours next to each other.

8. asdfth12

asdfth12 Well-Known Member

You missed my point.

The selling point of the GBC was the color.

The selling point of the 3DS is the 3D.

9. Loonylion

a colourblind person is not missing out on anything because they can still see colour. Someone who cannot see in 3d misses out on the point of the 3ds.

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

While that is Nintendo's marketed selling point, the main selling point for many buyers is not the 3D, but the exclusive Nintendo franchises. Similar to Wii buyers who did not care for the "waggle" controls, but just wanted the next Smash Bros, Metroid or Mario game (Ohey, that includes me). That those games use the console's gimmick is sometimes secondary.

11. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Tch,I'd just turn the 3D off.I want the games way more than the 3D...

12. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Some of the games have horrible 3D effects, but awesome gameplay. For example, Rayman 3D is a decent game, but the effects are far from good like Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition.

13. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Ironically, Super Monkey Ball 3D has the best 3D in the whole library now, yet you can't see it half the time because you're moving the 3DS all around.

14. Reme

Reme Well-Known Member

yep i found out a long time ago i couldnt see 3D thanks to a movie i went to watch was just like watching a regular movie but with crappy glasses that are very uncomfortable on

never had a plan to get a 3ds only thing id hate to miss out on is the 3ds specific games

15. shrekwilliam

shrekwilliam Well-Known Member

hmm i musta got it wrong they havnt got called back but they might ;l but still they can just turn it off

16. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

Uh thats why in the start there was a guide to keep the 3ds atleast 14 inches? i mean i started out that my face was close to the screen and it did give me a headache but the 14 inches distance works i even played in the plane with no problems and yeah i didnt really care about the 3d effect i just want to play the exclusives this console offers :D

17. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

So it says you should hold the 3DS still while using it. What if you have extremely shaky hands? What if the system requires you to move it to do a certain action in the ga---- wait, that last one already happens.

18. koolenergy

koolenergy Well-Known Member

if you got shaky hands why by a console in the 1st place? even if it wasn't a 3ds you wouldn't even play a regular DS/i or whatnot :D

19. Loonylion

I suffer from tremors and it doesnt stop me playing gameboy games.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The only thing I see problem with shaky hands is stuff that requires aiming. As far as the 3D sweet spot, it's pretty generous in terms of leeway and having shakiness wouldn't really effect it.