1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS eshop games

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by dsroms1, Oct 23, 2012.

1. dsroms1

dsroms1 New Member

Seeing that 3DS games can now be purchased and downloaded from the eshop, will the class size of an SD Card have an effect on performance of the game?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

class relates to the write speed of the card, so it will come into play whenever writes are involved (downloading, saving etc). Aside from that, it shouldn't make any difference.

3. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to get the game for free by making a copy of someone elses file and putting it on an sd card?

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Don't think that would be possible.

5. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

nope, each 3DS has a individual key for stuff downloaded, so if someone tries to copy it from one sd to another, if that sd card isnt going back into the same 3ds the data it came from, then that data is useless to you

6. sf1215

sf1215 Well-Known Member

Would there be a way to hack it. I mean, could i find out my specific 3ds code, then use somebody elses file but change the code in their file to the one that works with my 3ds.

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no the data is encrypted.

8. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Well in theory, every ecryption is crackable. Even with brute force of just letting a computer trying to figure it out using good algorythims. But I think you don't have a couple of trillion years spare time.