1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3DS Achievements..( oh yes I did..)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by rell, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

There's always the possibility that the one who completed the game on easy has better skill than the one who finished it on hard, but maybe the one who finished it on easy wanted to enjoy the story.

While I agree that you are correct on the most part there. The possibility still exists.

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

Most achievements are given for doing stupidly tedious things e.g. collect 500 agility orbs (crackdown). it doesn't make you a better gamer. And why do you want to be the better gamer anyways? Why don't you just play the game, enjoy it, and not give a shit about anyone else's "achievements"?

3. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I dont give a shit about anyone elses achievement. Its more of a personal thing, i like completing certain accomplishments and its self pleasing when i have worked hard and finally unlocked something. Also we're talking about achievements that require skill.

4. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Hey Hey Hey, This isnt about being the better gamer, its about having things that make you want to play the game longer, and do off the wall things. Not only that.... but its kinda nice to have a "e-penis" as well :D

5. Saiyajin Mui

Until the elitists come out to play.

6. rell

rell Well-Known Member

Well let them. I for one dont really care. It would be nice to have achievements of some sort. Thats what this thread is about

7. Saiyajin Mui

I still believe achievements should award the gamer a little more as opposed to just being proof of accomplishing something.

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I like when they give avatar awards on xbox.

9. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

if that possible im trying it on OOT 3D always looking to make the game more fun how about trying it with gannon that would be awesome

10. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

yeah me too I love the saint's row the third wobbly head