1. This forum is in read-only mode.

2DamCerius'...umm...portfolio... ;D

Discussion in 'Portfolios' started by 2DamCerius, Dec 16, 2010.

1. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

You have inspired me *=*

2. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I just added some wallpapers.

3. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

great wallpapers !!

4. 2DamCerius

Yup, but speaking of those I have to add my collages as well.

I took regular game informer magazines, cut out whatever pictures, and then I pasted them to cover the entire box. I recommend cutting out whatever seems like a descent theme and then just jot down how the dimensions of the box is. It turns out that most of the pictures can blend however I am not sure how to do that yet.

I can't say that I have dioramas, but it's just pics bundled up together.

5. Icarus007

Can you make one of Bleach??by the way I like the kingdom hearts wallpaper

6. 2DamCerius

I can but I am not sure what dimensions you want. If the standard 4:3 ratio would do or is it the widescreen version that your display is set up as? Please let me know of the dimensions and I will continue to make one. I can do it but don't expect anything fancy.

And it's nice that you like my Kingdom Hearts wallpaper. I was experimenting with the background on that and it seemed to turn out just fine. I hope to do more similar to it. Okay.

7. Icarus007

A standard 4:3 would be awesome :)

8. 2DamCerius

So I decided to do it. I didn't know who you wanted but I will probably be doing more. I didn't want to keep you waiting.
    [​IMG]

Link

Okay I changed the previous one.

9. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

That render looks like it's been resized up. There's artifacts everywhere.

10. Icarus007

EPIC!!!!! :D

11. 2DamCerius

I did resize the pick from an original image, but I was aware of what it looked like from the final piece. I just wasn't sure how to complete it at first. But I will probably end up doing more involving the right size, I just couldn't find a pick Icarus wanted. Err, I am gonna have to polish up on getting rid of those artifacts you mentioned. Thanks for the input.
    Hey I did another one for you, because I did not feel like the first one was splendid. I hope you like it.
    [​IMG]
    Link