1. This forum is in read-only mode.

2012 The end of the world?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by casper1910, Feb 12, 2009.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

2010 will be the end of casper1910 and the start of something new for Earth >:D

2. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

well there are a lot of things being talk about yes most i dont know much of. how ever i can say one thing. in the myan calender most people think it the end of the world because it justs end. that not what it means. it ends because there is going to be a great change. what it is we do not know. most say it is good. now with the other stuff. sicentist say that this and that will happen and this base on what they think.

here a simple way to put it. if some thing happens it happens if nothen happens nothen happens. the only thing we can do is wait and see what happens. if it is are time it is are time. but know this. we as humans all have the will to live no matter what. so if any thing did happen we all would find a way to live and get by from it

3. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

LEAVE THIS FUCKING DEBATE ALONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAVENT YOU NOTICED THAT I SAID THE THEORIES ARE JUST BY SOME STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS?!
    LIKE JOHN F JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

1) Please don't swear, it hurts my sensibilities.
    2) Just because you said it doesn't make it true.
    3) The last reply before yours was 17 days ago.

Also, caps are silly!

5. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

You might be on to something there.

6. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Well i DUNT CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

Fools rarely do.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just because you don't care doesn't mean that somebody else doesn't. Kindly shut up and don't post if all you're going to post is garbage like this.

9. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

maybe who was making the calender died before they completed it is that not a option at all stupid stupid people

10. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

how do you complete a calender? unless there is an end... 2012 could be that end. with the Yellowstone Super Volcano overdue and the recent Megathrust Earthquakes, Cascadia also being overdue. Not to mention the ever increasing threat of a Nuclear war, we could all be fucked very soon.

11. j c 2000

you know what i mean i mean no one got to keep doing it and no need to bring cursing into this people take you more seriously when you dont swear

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

We're fucked.

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

People take you more seriously when you can construct a coherent sentance.

14. j c 2000

shut up i didn't do any thing to you and i rushed cause i thought he would see it if i sent it at that time and i bet you made sentence wrong on perpose so i would make a comment saying it is wrong then you would say you did it on perpose so you would get your own chance to TROLL.Bastard.
    Post Merge: [time]1280678624[/time]
    it is not fun when somebody does it to you is it Im done.
    Post Merge: [time]1280678938[/time]
    never mind that nex i didnt mean it i was just mad

15. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

let's see what happens on December 21, 2012! By then I should have a new PC and playing a ton of games against people online.

16. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

mmmm................. by 2012 something called parasite EVE will come and kill everyone in New York...
    HAHA! Break up the subway systems!
    oh yeah cant wait for the Toyota FT86. Hope they release it on december 25th 2012. Merry Christmas!
    hahaha

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Don't Post Merge too much.