1. This forum is in read-only mode.

10 Years Sept. 11th. 9/11, What where you Doing ?.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jhon 591, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yassine1

yassine1 Well-Known Member

wher ar u from

2. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Speak properly <3

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I was laid in bed watching neighbours before they interrupted it with an urgent newsflash.

4. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I'm still shocked about this. How the fuck could people do this? Sick bastards...

5. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

I'm not a monster. I said i feel indifferent not "it was a good thing" or "it was justified" or some crap like that. forgive me for not panicking and curling up in the corner afraid of anyone from another country cause i assume they're a terrorist because of 1 event.

people die everyday
    cops and firemen risk thier lives for others daily

its 1 event. sorry if it seems cold to anyone affected by it but i'm indifferent and always will be

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Maybe it's time for a true R.I.P - And look to the future.....

7. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This will sound rude if you take it the wrong way but there is one "good" thing that came about as a result of the 9/11 attack & that is Americans finally realized that they are not so all powerful after all. Yes, before the 9/11 incident, the typical American thinks that America is all powerful & that you ARE ahead of everyone else in the world.

However the incident also fired up one of the "traits" that America has tried so much to curb & eliminate for over 60 years.... racism & bigotry.

And another thing, yes the incident made Americans realize that they too are not safe from terrorism but the incident also made you guys panic stricken & un-necessarily afraid.

I remember watching the news about that 5.9 earthquake that hit the east coast a few months ago & there was this stupid woman who they interviewed who said, she thought it was 9/11 all over again. How could you compare a terrorist attack to a natural disaster? Then there's last month's hurricane/storm. I saw on the news & on a few Youtube posts (from people I am subscribed to) how a lot of you guys were scared & a bit panicky like chickens with their heads cut off. It's just a storm folks! I thought you guys were always prepared for stuff like this *cough* tornadoes *cough*.

Instead of languishing on what happened a decade ago, you guys should have taken the lessons learned from the incident to further strengthen your resolve & preparedness for whatever life throws at you. It's time to reach out to people in your neighborhood instead of not caring about your neighbors to strengthen bonds as a community. And it is alright to be wary of other people, but not so much that it turns you guys into conspiracy theory thinking Xenophobes.

And with that, here's another somewhat rude point. Take Japan for example. The atom bomb did end World War II but it dealt Japan a fatal blow that lingered for decades as the effects of nuclear fallout & radiation took years to dissipate but instead of always dreading another attack they moved on & now are ahead of the curve when it comes to electronics. Sure the wounds of the war are still there but they've learned to overcome it.

Come to think of it..... given the difference in situation (World War II & "Peace times" back in 2001 although there was tension in the middle east) you folks acted similarly during the attack on Pearl Harbor & the 9/11 incident. In both instances, you guys ended up developing racist ideas towards people of your attackers. Sure thanks to Anime & videogames Japan is "in with the in crowd" nowadays, but back in the 50's up to the late 70's Americans were fearful of the Japanese & the term "Japs" was a derogatory remark against Japanese folk.

Same thing happened after 9/11, but this time innocent Middle Easterners & Muslims were the target.

8. lewis9191

Americans are just stupid. They know fuck all. <3

9. yassine1

@Nitemare_Plague
    +1 :D

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I agree that it made some citizens needlessly terrified, but Americans are not a blanket group with exactly one mind-set. "You guys" isn't the right phrase at all.
    It only bothers me because it's a tad hypocritical, given the rest of your rant(?).
    Well, it's a culture of fear.
    And the area that was hit is hardly the entire country. Not to mention, we rarely have big storms like Irene here. Naturally people fear what they've seldom (or even never) have been through.
    It's easy for people to become biased when they've been painted a certain view of a group by others *ahem*.

11. yassine1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q566ys0sqVQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mWtWz_aGyk&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmD0V9NnWfw&feature=related

12. darkrequiem

Average world I.Q.
    Yes, I.Q. isn't much of a perfect test, but it's better than small glimpses from the internet.
    [​IMG]

13. lewis9191

Thanks Buddy <3

14. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I maybe wrong but in history... Did not US rise money for the IRA contributing to more terror pub/bar collections est...

And when 9/11 happend it was "there war on terror"

How do USA and EUR kiss each overs back side we will nether know.

Nothing ever changes passed are future, As long as they are "diffrences" they nether will.

15. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

OK, I'm sorry but none of that post makes sense to me.

16. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

You are fucking retarded for posting that.

17. darkrequiem

The fact you feel that way must be good.

18. Reider

Reider Modereider

Hi guys, this topic isn't meant for you to masturbate to the thought of being smarter than the random dumbasses that exist in every country including your own.

Kindly switch back to a more 9/11ish topic if nothing else.

19. lewis9191

You change my name reider.

20. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.