1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda. Which game is the best?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by les1312, Mar 11, 2008.

1. les1312

les1312 Member

I absolutely love playing zelda games and always have. My favourite zelda has to be a link to the past for the snes for the simple reason that the game is amazing and always will be. I am making this topic to find out your views on zelda games and which one you think is the best.

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I like Wind Waker... but that's just me ;D

3. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Zelda: Wand of Gamelon i know it suck and stupid but it is the easiest to play so i choses this

4. les1312

les1312 Member

Cool choice of game. not many people play the smaller zelda games.

5. rorybob

rorybob Well-Known Member

OOOhhh i are stucked.
    I Liked OoT , it was good, just Ultra hard. I still havent completed it after about 5 years... ::)
    I Liked Wind Waker, it just seemed a bit easy, and the sailing was BORING AS HELL...
    I Liked TP , but it just didnt FEEL like a Zelda game.
    I Hated The original , nothing happened after the first dungeon, so we were wandering around aimlessly after that ::).
    Majoras Mask was Fail in my opinion

6. PhatomKids

Well you if you play one of them might as well play ALL of them.

7. les1312

les1312 Member

lol i guess ur right. the smaller games seem to be more challenging the some of the main stream games.

8. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I really like Phantom Hourglass for DS. Twilight Princess was different and interesting too.

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

I like oracle's (both) but then again.
    PH was just a noob (sorry) game.

10. J_Hibiki

J_Hibiki Member

You know that game was not made by Nintendo...none of the CDi games were...and they are all FULL of suck, but that is just my opinion

and so is this. The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening is one of the greatest zelda games of all time~ it is tied with Link ot the Past.

Now for 3D zelda I loved Wind Waker, if they would have just cut out the sailing a little bit..or at least gave you something to do other than jump the boat for 20min stretches.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I just saw a CDi system with two zelda games for sale in a local games shop this week. :p

12. ultra

ultra Guest

majora's mask! it's not a full zelda game as it doesn't involve princess zelda but does involve link in his own adventure.

there was so much to do that the time restrictions made it irritating but enjoyable. certain things happen at certain day and certain time. you could only do certain things at certain days and certain time. this made the game very restrictive and hard.

13. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Definitely Ocarina of Time by far. Also Oracle of Seasons and Ages. That's like in just about all zelda games ultra :p Like in Ocarina when getting the golden skulltulas. I've gotten them all :p ;D ;D ;D

14. ultra

ultra Guest

which one are you referring to;
    that zelda isn't in majora or the time??

if it's the time, i'm not only referring only to day and night, i'm also referring to the day [first, second and third day]. certain people will only come out on the third day only and some will do certain things on the first or second day.

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

I personally like the N64 versions, and The Minish Cap for GBA. The DS version Phantom Hourglass is ok, but Minish Cap was personally one of the best I've played.

16. err

err Well-Known Member

Master Quest was very fun. Only the pro's like me actually enjoyed it. 8) The regular Ocarina of Time was also pretty good. As for 2D - Links Awakening DX was superb.

17. crimsondeath00

crimsondeath00 Well-Known Member

I love all Zelda games, but my favorite has to be either Link to the Past or The Minish Cap.

18. les1312

les1312 Member

i totaly agree. not alot of my friends can do master quest but i liked it. i felt that majoras mask was just tedious, doing the same thing over and over again i just got bored.

19. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Please tell me you're joking.. CDI Zelda games have been considered the worst offense to gamers in video game history.

OOT, MM, MC, PH in that order.

20. PhatomKids

Well i did say it was the easiest that why i chose it right