1. This forum is in read-only mode.

zelda the movie, seen the trailer yet?!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by ultra, Apr 2, 2008.

1. ultra

ultra Guest

there is a trailer for the movie at ign.

http://movies.ign.com/dor/articles/863515/legend-of-zelda-movie-trailer/videos/legendofzelda_filmtrailer_040108.html

it's suppose to be released in april 1 2009. it's a funny date for a movie to come out.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

unless there isnt a movie?

3. ultra

ultra Guest

exactly, an early 2009 aprils fool joke!

4. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

the trailer looked rubbish, i hope its not real

5. ackurxs

ackurxs Guest

I don't know it looks pretty real to me.The movie im looking forward to is Dragon Ball Z.Has any one confirmed it?

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It would be cool if one was made and it looks real to me as well. But it's probably fake. And Link looks horrible.. Rubbish.

7. ackurxs

ackurxs Guest

As much as i hate to admit it, link could've been better.

8. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Are you all bloody high or just trolling? Trailer released Apr 1 2008, due for release Apr 2 2009. It's a fucking joke. Stupidity aside (as it's now Apr 2nd, trolling over) IGN did do a quite good job with the hoax though. CGI and everything.

9. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

yeah RLSLOG did well too, they released a 4CD version of the Juno movie, stating that it contained a threesome scene and a tragic ending. Got a lot of people real good lol.

10. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

well the movie seems to be following the story of oot, it seams real, but it would be so much better if thay would make it in cg like beowolf

11. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

I gotta say, for an April Fools prank, this was pretty high end. I just wish is was real :-\

12. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

Beowolf was horrible, a crappy remake of a really old movie, which was based apon a poem. The original movie is called Beowulf and Grendel.

13. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

On a random note: Beowolf the poem was an Epic ::)

14. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I hated the Beowulf book, it was horrible, and boring, and you guys are spelling beowulf wrong

15. Roshi

Roshi Well-Known Member

I wish it were real, but sadly it is not.

by the way, for all of you people talking about beowulf:
    go to www.beowulf.com
    I went there to research the book and I got that weird website. haha

16. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

That is one professional April Fool's joke. (If you don't believe me, why would a movie be produced by a gaming site? :p)

And stay on topic, no Beowulf chat here. ::)

17. monter

monter Guest

Oh god if they did make one I would cry. And by cry I mean a sad cry not a happy cry.

18. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Did no one notice the title? "GN's April Fool's 2008: Legend of Zelda Movie Trailer Debut" That said, I'd cream my pants for a Zelda movie (or rather a trilogy preferably.)

19. elk1007

elk1007 Well-Known Member

It sounds great, but you know that, regardless of how well it's made, it will ultimately be a disappointment.
    Link would be some 'popular guy' actor, and then when you were like "Have you played Zelda?" They'd be like "I saw the movie! Keanu Reeves was hot as link!"

Then we'd all have to commit suicide.