1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda Spirit Tracks

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Caddica, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caddica

Caddica New Member

Hi can someone explain to me in English no jargon, ABC language how to and where to get the relevant patch for the above game ROM? I cannot control the train, I have trawled through endless forums and lectures about anti piracy software and how to resolve this but, I am female, blond and not technical at all. If someone could please explain to me how to get the patch I need and how to download install and use it I would be most gratefull. I have an R4i for a DSi. If not I will be forced to shell out £30 for it.

;D

2. zerobahamut

zerobahamut Well-Known Member

Did you try to find any patches for the game in these forums?

3. Caddica

Caddica New Member

I have but, I don't really know what I am looking for and I don't understand what I am reading. I know I probably sound very dull? I'm not! Honest :p

4. zerobahamut

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=28754.msg525057#msg525057
    Try this

5. Caddica

Caddica New Member

Thanks zerobahamut, I think I had read this but I have no idea what to do with it. I have clicked on the link and it takes me to the relevant site but there's nothing on there that looks of any help? There is a button saying something about download, but what am I down loading? Sorry I know it's hard but it's worth it in the end ::)

I need ABC guidance preferably with pictures! lol

6. zerobahamut

haha its cool, just read some of the post that people put and if its the problem that you have and its fix. Download that.

7. Caddica

Caddica New Member

Thanks,

Will keep reading, if that fails I will call my brother he's pretty good at this stuff. I'm not sure if I have understood this or not but most the patches I've seen are for the US version, so if I download the US version maybe that would be better, but hav you any idea if there is a difference between EU and US version? And don't say the language cos I know they talk English in the US! LOL ;). Though I know it's not the Queens English it's probably closer to it than mine is?
    Thank you for your time and have a fab New Year :-*

8. zerobahamut

No problem :)
    Happy new years to you too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.