1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda spirit tracks - with princess Zelda

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by gamefans_09, Dec 7, 2009.

1. gamefans_09

gamefans_09 Active Member

hi,

I'm stuck in the part where i suppose to guide Princess Zelda out of the castle. I distracted 3 guards already but the last one standing at the exit , i can't 'get him' out of the way... anyone can help?

thanks!

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You need to throw a boulder north of him which will distract him. Then quickly guide Zelda to the exit.

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I manage to distract him by grabbing a boulder and throwing it in front of him, he moved down a little, i grabbed another boulder, threw it to the bottom right. and he walked over a little, then eventually was able to get zelda past him without getting caught.

Anand's way is probably easier seeing as how it took me a billion tries to get my way to work >.>

4. gamefans_09

Anandjones,

Are you referring to the LAST guard (the one standing in front of the exit)?? I tried to throw a stone at him but he doesn't move at all, he only keep saying that i cannot get out of the exit.

Any diagram u can show me, please help! Because i've been trying for the past 2 days... :'(

thanks

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

He is the one who takes his job seriously and is not affected by standing around him.

6. gamefans_09

thanks, Anandjones & sylar1000,

I'll give it a try!