1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda Spirit Tracks Lokomos Flute help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by nickm01, Jan 17, 2010.

1. nickm01

nickm01 Member

Im having trouble with the flute you have to play with the lokomos to get to each temple. Im currently at Steem but no matter how many times I've tried it I just cant do it and I heard they just get harder. How am I suppose to do this, Its harder enough to play the flute but even when it looks and sounds perfect I still lose. Also how do you adjust the mic on No$GBA and zoomer. maybe if I tone it down a notch I can get clearer notes.

Any one else any suggestions on how to get past these guys its so annoying.

2. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Read this thread.
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=32087.0
    If you put your save file someone will help you there.

3. nickm01

nickm01 Member

That could work but Im gona have the same problem 2 more times if not more from what I've heard. Basically letter someone play the game for me. The damn flute, stupid mic its the worst part of the DS.

4. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well then just go with the rhythm.
    Don't start playing until the camera is on you.

5. nickm01

nickm01 Member

Been trying for 3 straight days and still can't get past steem. This is ridiculous. Its not even fun its just stupidly complicated

6. travissmith

travissmith New Member

Hes right thas what i did and it worked out well

7. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Follow the scale behind you: the higher the note is on the scale the longer you play that note and the lower it is you play the less you play it. example: bottom line 1/2 second, middle line 1 second, upper line 1.5 seconds and any note between lines give an extra 1/4 second( i haven't counted, just attributing values for the example).

8. nickm01

nickm01 Member

Is there some cheat that allows for all of the rail maps so I can by pass the stupid ass lokomos. This flute shit is driving me crazy. 5 hours straight and over a dozen different approaches and I still cant get it done.