1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda Phantom Hourlgass

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kadatsu, Jul 2, 2009.

1. kadatsu

kadatsu New Member

After beating the first little fire boss it said to go back to the sea king's temple. I'm on the floor called B2 where you have to stand on a little square in order to make some spikes move out of the way so that you can throw your boomerang to grab to the key that's inside the little room....Well, for some reason there is no key in that little room, so I can't move on with the game. I checked and double check, but there was definitely no key and no other room that had a key in it. Walkthroughs even said there was supposed to be a key in that silly room just past the spikes. I thought it was just a little glitch maybe so I downloaded the game again, and using the new download but my old save file, I tried going back into the temple. There was still no key...This game is really fun so far and I would love to be able to finish it. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this? o_O

2. killer69

killer69 Well-Known Member

i finished the game a while ago and as i remember u have to do something to make the key appear. i forgot what it was since it's a while ago. i think u have to hit the purple round thing that goes green before u go grab the key. it's in the room with the blue and red gate. i might be wrong but i remember i have to do this before getting key.

3. kadatsu

kadatsu New Member

Oh, thank you so much, you were a great help. I went back and checked all the orbs again. I just needed to hit both of the purple orbs at the top of the screen that was near the first phantom. He chased me a little but it was completely survivable. Hitting both of those orbs made the key show up. Thank you so much for your help. ^ ^ <3