1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda - Phantom Hourglass.. bug?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by pseudofaith, Jun 14, 2008.

1. pseudofaith

pseudofaith New Member

hey i'm playing phantom hourglass on DS and i am up to the ghost ship, level 4 trying to get the last Cubus sister, I have to pull the switches in the right order, which i have checked again and again. i'm doing it in the right order and every time NOTHING happens. I can't progress any further in the game and it's frustrating the crap out of me and i want to beat it.. is there anything i can do?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What order are you doing it in? It might be the wrong one. Check Gamefaqs for more info.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

What order are you doing it in? It might be the wrong one. Check gamefaqs.com.

EDIT: Sorry, not sure how I double posted.

4. pseudofaith

pseudofaith New Member

its 2 4 5 1 3 the same way it says in the stone and the same way its said on 3 or 4 other websites. i've tried doing it left to right, right to left more than once over and over. ive been stuck on this for the last 7 hours and im close to stabbing my DS with the stylus.

one time something did happen, but it was in the wrong spot and it reversed itself. the blue flames went out and came back on, and the switches were not pulled out.

5. ericblinsley

ericblinsley New Member

lol, its not a bug. just think outside the box when you do it. I did the same thing. heck i even downloaded a differnt version and played it again. Just think about it.. outside the box might help.

6. pseudofaith

pseudofaith New Member

ive tried every which way i can even think of... aargh >.<

how do you mean think outside the box???

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he means the answer is not what you'd expect, so you have to think about it differently from how you would normally.

8. pseudofaith

pseudofaith New Member

yes, but i kinda of wanted a spoiler :( i'm fully stuck!

EDIT: oh my god im so fricking stupid.. i just figured it out -.-

IQFWNJQOLIVWNGQOLIVGNQOODEKNVKASW

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Exactly what was said about thinking outside the box...