1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: PH - Help at Fortune Teller

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Vic1990, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Vic1990

Vic1990 New Member

Yeah, i'm playing the ROM version, and am in that basement of the fortune teller and it requires me to shout (something I can't do because Roms don't have microphones). Is there a way around this?

2. bailey0110

bailey0110 New Member

LOL !!! Thanks dude you just made my day !!!

3. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

lol nintendo is way too inivative. Theres also a part where you have to close your ds.
    Im sure someone will come up with something. :)

4. Vic1990

Vic1990 New Member

FOUND OUT HOW TO GET AROUND IT. Fortune teller responded when I played a song in Audacity (a music program) and recorded it in mono mix which recorded to the pc's speakers. Now looking for torches. Now we need to get around this closing ds problem.

5. bailey0110

bailey0110 New Member

VIC, Please tell me your joking ???

6. Farshid

Farshid New Member

Man i've the same prob and stuck because of this :-\

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, this is a perfectly valid solution. You need to make sure that the 'record source' is set to 'mono/stereo mix' or 'what you hear' depending on your sound card.

8. habtrix

habtrix Member

just buy a ds and a flash cart.

Karma taken for offensive words, SMS chat and the stupid post didn't help much either, do NOT be offensive again.

9. Vic1990

Vic1990 New Member

No it works. Look at Loonylions' response for proof. It even works for blowing out candles. Just keep playing the music, he eventually blows at them. Just returned to game to do that, and am inside dungeon.

10. JvdW

JvdW New Member

I am not using an emulator on my computer cause i have a flash cart. But isn't there a sleep function in the emulator? Maybe if you click on that, then the game will think you closed it.... If not, you have to wait till there is a sleep mode function :p

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

12. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

I doubt gamefaqs, one of the top supporters for original games and consoles, have solutions for emulators. The solution to the problem has been given. I wish the TC best of luck trying 'em out. No more needs for replies :-\