1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda PH: 2nd time to Hourglass Temple, stuck

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by ttimebomb, Oct 7, 2007.

1. ttimebomb

ttimebomb Member

I'm using No$gba and I'm playing Phantom Hourglass but when I complete the second section of the Hourglass Temple I get to the part with the map on the wall but I can't do anything with it. I mark that place on my map and tried everything. I went to that spot but nothing was there. Can someone help. Thanks

2. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

wait for a guide/walthrough since it just came out it will take a while or you could wait for someone who got passed that part and ask him how he did it

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

That's what he did by posting here, so if you don't know the answer then there's no reason to post really.

4. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

is that the part where you have to close your ds and open it again to transpose the rune from top screen to touch screen?

5. Fold your DS and reopen it. There, you're done.

6. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

hello? he is using no$gba how can he close it

7. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

Then your screwed! :eek:

8. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

Are you trying to get past the "Sacred Crest" part where you have to draw on the door?

I'm not sure what you mean by

When I complete the second section of the Hourglass Temple I get to the part with the map on the wall but I can't do anything with it. I mark that place on my map and tried everything. I went to that spot but nothing was there.

9. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

Hey guys! I past that part cause I beated the game after the release of the ROM and it took me 6 days to beat it, so since you are underneath the temple of the Ocean King or what ever, where are you and at what floor? I can be of assistance...

10. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

this is probably the only ds game where every feature is accounted for - even sleep mode - this game is pure win, i can only hope for a sequel or at least a different LoZ game (the GBC got 3...)

11. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

Yeah true, this game has almost all of the features: the Wifi, the Sleep mode (close the DS), the touch screen and mic, but it's missing the wifi trade D:

12. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Lols i cant draw for nuts. Im up to the part when you draw the triforce on the door. Ive spend at LEAST a hour. :'(

13. naeem

naeem Member

ok look for the part where you fold your ds just press minimize button on NO$ emulator then after 7sec maximize it here you go you are done. i beated the game in 18hours haha.

14. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

naeem are you sure that works ???

15. Seph

He said it did... you should try it if you're curious. :)

16. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

;) ill keep on playing till i get to that part to figuire out if it works curious is one of the things people told me iam

17. Vic1990

Vic1990 New Member

if that works you are a god.

18. Emubater

Emubater New Member

ERR SO HOW I GET FRIMWARE AND HOW!!??

19. Seph

Please don't write in all caps, it is considered shouting and rude on the internet. Also, read the Common Issues for a link to a site that holds most firmware.

20. ttimebomb

ttimebomb Member

Ya I need to close the screen, thats the part I'm at but I can't close it, because I'm using no$gba.
    Any ideas?