1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda mmorpg

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by david23, Mar 31, 2008.

1. david23

david23 Well-Known Member

Isn't there anyone that think wind waker should be an mmorpg just that the world should be a little larger nad you have bigger boats because the engine that they use in wind waker is so smooth and perfect should be made for the wii.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

They wouldn't make a MMORPG of an old Zelda game. And plus, that would kill the zelda series.

3. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

it wouldnt fit every the other stories. they all ahve a common theme really. and i can imagine the engine would be more like world of warcraft or guildwars, so everyone will be biased to think its geeky

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Imaging a few hundred link in a single dungeon

5. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I don't think this would work: Zelda is considered a successful series as it is, and people are accustomed to it being a single player adventure.

6. the zelda franchise is slowly dying though, after the second one, market percentage has been dropping with every zelda game released.
    The game is too predictable, its the same thing every friggin time

7. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

a bit like every other game - point and shoot

8. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

They should make a game where you SAVE link and zelda.... choose your character from all of the games, I'd pick....Tink.... Just for the laughs

9. big_jake_420

big_jake_420 Well-Known Member

If anyone wants to Make a Zelda game i'm in. I have all of the Twilight Princess models.

10. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

hehe ive just passed the programming at my school, but we were only using visual basic. maybe i could make a links awakening remake. id need someone to make sprites and images etc. i just cant use photoshop or paint.NET to save myself.

11. big_jake_420

big_jake_420 Well-Known Member

Ill find you some Sprites from Links awakening if you want them...ill PM you and give you a link with a bunch of Sprites for Minish Cap and some others.

12. IchigoKurosaki

IchigoKurosaki New Member

This Should Never Be Done

13. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

agreed