1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda Link to the past upgrade

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by robolink, Jul 8, 2009.

1. robolink

robolink Well-Known Member

I saw a picture a few days back, forgot to save it but it was a pic of link standing outside his house in the rain from link to the past. It looked just like the actual game but the graphics were for a loss of a better word "remastered"? still 2D, still looked just like the original, just with more pixelation and better shading. Looked like a screencap of a fan remastered LTTP.

Anybody know if there is such a thing out there? I love the original but it would be nice if it was real, i mean.. still 2D and all the nostalgia is still there but with better rendering.

A fan made remaster of LTTP is what im searching for, anyone let me know if its around hehe.

----------

Also so i dont waist space making another thread, is there a way to run gba roms through the DS using a DS flashcard like Acekard 2i. A guide would be nice. thanks guys/gurls.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Are you sure it wasn't the GBA Zelda games you were seeing?

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The GBA one is pretty much the same though.

4. robolink

Damn that was fast lol, and no ive played/mastered that one.

5. sexywogboy

No, I'm not talking about the ported version.

I'm talking about Minish Cap or Four Swords. To the naked eye, it's understandable why this person thought it may have been some saught of remake.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Minish Cap and Four Swords have a COMPLETELY different look for Link.

7. sexywogboy

Anyway there is no point for us to blabber on. There is no remake for the game. Full stop.

8. robolink

damn, yea ive played all the zelda games and if it were to be remade they would probably hack the sprites and stuff from minish cap and such so its a logical question but na sorry. anyway thanks, i just figured somebody had enough motivation to remake it and id play it again with newer graphics now. Guess ill have to get my tech buddies together and we can start on one.

Anyhow, thanks ^^.

Anything on the gba running on DS through ds flashcart only?

9. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You still need a Slot 2 device.

10. robolink

darn, would be cool if you could emulate it through an emulator directly from the ds folder >.> would take too much programing and probably impossible but meh, thanks anyway man.