1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Four Swords?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Jan 10, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Been over on Youtube quite a few times to get this to run..using no$gba( 2 open windows) and i an just about get it to show that it's connecting but I'm thiknking my problem is setting the controls for the 2nd player. I go under options, then control set up..making my controller for player 1, but when it comes to player 2..i set it to the keyboard..No luck. Anyone know a way around this with just the 1 controller and keyboard? Thanks.

HoustonTX224

2. mian95

mian95 Member

you need a gamecube emulator not a ds emulator

3. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking the example I saw of it running was on no$gba. Off of youtube.

4. mian95

mian95 Member

Nope it's a ds and gba/gbc/gb emulator you should try the gamecube emulator called dolphin
    and if you have a wii softmod it to play gc games and for the gc emulator you need to have a good computer or it will lag

5. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

There is The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords adventures for the gamecube and there is also The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords(to keep it simple) for the GBA which came on the same cartridge as the remake of The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past.

The gamecube version is for 1-4 players and has a real story in it, but the GBA version are somewhat loosehanging missions which you can only play with friends(2-4 players).

So you can play it via the vbalink or the no$gba but one Link won't do anything unless you play two of the four Links.

6. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

as viccie pointed out there is a four swords version, but it's unfair to put it liek that, it's rather more like the original one, and it's full title is the legend of zelda a link to the past/four sword adventures.