1. This forum is in read-only mode.

zelda ds not out for a few more days

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by lav-kib, Oct 1, 2007.

1. lav-kib

lav-kib Member

i was on anouther site and some said something i dont no if its true or not but

Zelda's got a new copy protection, apparently it has a new chip on the pcb which is stopping the current n00b dump methods from detecting the game properly. It'll need a proper group to crack it if.

anyone heard about this i may not be a big fan of zelda but im bored

and also i think i posted this in the wrong section(i couldnt figure out were to put it) so plz move it if i did

2. Torte

Torte Member

I doubt that. Plus, all major release groups ARE 'proper' ones who don't employ 'n00b' dumping methods.

3. cwazycwis

cwazycwis Member

the japanese version was dumped, why wouldnt the american version be dumped?

4. Dykam

Dykam New Member

Because the Japanese version is only for Japanese speaking people and the American version can be used everywhere in the world, so the American version has a Encryption in it.

5. Kyranik

Kyranik New Member

What?

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Err we already wrote about this in the news post for Zelda, it's apparently true, the dumper tools goes to 26% and then the DS freezes, so yeah it will be some time until they can crack the new protection.

Though it could just be newbies trying to dump, but it does seem weird that no one would have done it by now.

7. Nintendude

Nintendude New Member

8. Aegix

Aegix Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry too much.

The guys on this site are legends. They'll have it cracked before you know it.

9. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

I don't think it will be anyone officially related to RomUlation that cracks and dumps the rom :p The guys at RU will have it as soon as it is dumped, but they wont be doing the dumping :p

10. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

awaited for zelda :eek:

11. vinnicamus

vinnicamus New Member

aaaaaaaaaaa i´cant wait anymore hahahahaha

12. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

Just wait for a actual group to dump it. I'm sure it will be out today! ;D

13. nefto

nefto Member

who does the actual dumping?

14. carson67

carson67 New Member

O yeh, how many people are on this website with their iPod touch?
    boo-ya!!!!

Get one, they are class!!!!

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Average people like you and I, someone go to buy it, dump it and then send it to people who can spread it. :)

16. darthcid

darthcid New Member

Big shout out and big loves to the peeps who do buy these games and risk prosecution so tight asses like myself can play these games.

17. darthcid

darthcid New Member

like i said somewhere else, if you simply cannot wait for it to be dumped and you live in america, jus go and buy the game

And for all those people moaning about it taking to long, go buy and try dumping it urself.

18. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

A guy is attempting to dump it here: http://ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&id=1382#3

We'll have to see how it goes. (hope posting that link is allowed)

19. 0nyx

0nyx Member

The link doesnt work...Well for me...

"Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Too many connections in /home/ds0scen/public_html/data/scripts/global_functions.php on line 385
    Unable to connect to SQL server"

20. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

The site is slow, and sometimes you have to refresh the page a couple times for the page to load. =p