1. This forum is in read-only mode.

zelda 3ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by anonthegreat, Jun 26, 2011.

1. anonthegreat

anonthegreat Member

hey i just got n3ds and zelda, and at first i was just amazed at the 3d but now that im used to it, im noticing jaggy edges alot and some ghosting at places even in the sweet spot. just wondering if anyone else who is playing is noticing same things. Is it normal or not?

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen anything wrong with the game. You have shards of glass in your eyes most likely.

3. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Or in their brain.

4. anonthegreat

anonthegreat Member

welp most unhelpful hurr hurr glass in your eyes/brain. um no i was refering to textures with jaggy edges but thats normal since no anti-aliasing, i just though in 3D it would be much smoother. Also ghosting for example when adult link standing outside of temple of time i was seeing double of the ring around death mountain no matter how i positioned the 3ds infront of my eyes. but wutever i guess its normal or ill just deal with it. delete thread k thx.

5. viccie211

viccie211 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I have the ghosting problem too, but thats mostly because my eyes are tired, when they aren't i don't have the problem.

6. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

i had a major ghosting problem with rayman 3D in the intro video thing there is a ship that sails around for a while and it has a distict ghost (double image) of it next to it and it goes away when i turn off the 3D but there is no way to skip it and many of my friends complained about it when i let them start some new sav's on the game just so they could test the 3DS :(

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I like it. I got my specail edition a day BEFORE release! I love my local game store. There is one disadvantage though.... it isn't cheap there.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Rayman 3D is horrible for 3D in my opinion. I can't focus worth shit.

And as for the jaggedness, no. I have played the game for hours now and I have yet to see anything terribly wrong. I haven't encountered any ghosting.

Now, when I'm tired, yes. I can't focus worth crap.

9. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

i had not trouble with it either the game was pure gold i never stopped playing it till i got every last thing in there on master quest now