1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zatch Bell Mamodo Battles

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nesyaj0, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

I have the Dolphin 2.0 and the ISO for this game doesn't work on it. I vaguely remember a Write Invalid Address error, but i don't remember the code it gave. Now every time i open it it bring it halfway through the create new file screen and then freezes. Anyone know a fix for this or where to get a better ISO file?

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

what plugins are you using? a lot of times it has to do with that.... and also try using the latest SVN

3. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

OpenGL - Graphics
    DSP-HLE - Sound
    i dont think the pad will affect it but im using GCPadNew
    It came with some .sfv file ,but i dont know what to do with it...

4. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

okay....i would recommend trying to run it with the D3D9 video plug-in...have you tried any other games? because if others dont work, your PC more than likely doesn't support the openGL needed....

5. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

So far this and Bomberman Generation are the only ones that don't work. All of my other ones run fine
    Zoids Battle Legends, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. All working great. I'll try that D3D9 plugin.

Actually I've try that plugin before and had the same problem.
    On Zatch Bell at the Create New File screen it freezes just before any text shows up
    On Bomberman after the Company names roll through its just a black screen.
    I tried messing with the TLB hack, The Dual Cores and things under their properties and still had no result.
    I remember i had an older version of dolphin and Zatch Bell ran ok, but i don't know what's wrong now.
    I can't remember the older version of Dolphin i had, but it was a few months back, i wanna say it was between 1.4 and 1.6..... maybe i don't know.

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

try the latest SVN...

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmj3w00nimj

7. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

Ha.. .about that, what do i do with it?

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

it's just another version of dolphin, which has higher game compatibility.....

9. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

Oh, thanks it seems to work, is there any way i can transfer the savestates on my other games to this one?
    i mistook svn for sfv for a second, my bad.

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

go to the user folder, then copy GC, and Statesaves folders from your old one, to your new one.

11. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

Thank you very much, i really appreciate all the help, but i have one more question.
    My Bomberman Generation ISO still doesn't work, although i'm not sure if its busted or not, because like i said, after the company names roll through it freezes. I may just ditch this one for now as I have enough games to keep my occupied for a while.

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

i'm not sure about the bomberman one, i will download it and test it for you using different settings. then i will give you my results. give me a bit. :)

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

For the Bomberman Generation, use any previous SVN.
    and then untick both 'Enable Idle Skipping' and 'Optimize Quantizers' on the Config menu,
    This game is playable when using OpenGL with both options unticked, but may freeze on Direct3D9, even if both option unticked.

14. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

what about D3D11?