1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Yugioh world championship 2010 lag

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheOtherPerson, Apr 27, 2010.

1. TheOtherPerson

TheOtherPerson Active Member

I just playing this recently and I have discovered an incredible amount of lag. I tried cleaning out all the files I didn't need but that didn't speed anything up. The lag occurs usually when the cpu is making their move or when there's too much cards on the field. Don't say "google it" because I did try. Some people say that if those flashy borders around the cards were not so big and animated, there wouldn't be as much lag. Is it possible to change the borders by hex editing or something like that? Or an ar code to stop the border from being animated?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Nope, it's suppose to be like that, it's the flashy boarders. Although when i played it, i noticed lag, it wasn't huge lag though, maybe i was underestimating it.

3. TheOtherPerson

WHICH IS WHY I'M ASKING FOR SOMEONE WHO COULD MAKE AN AR CODE/HEX EDIT AGAINST IT!!!! I don't need a reminder on why it doesn't work!

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try turning down the graphics/sound/renderer(NO$CASH) options in the NO$GBA settings.

5. TheOtherPerson

I use an r4.

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Then use Wood R4 v1.07,

7. TheOtherPerson

That's not the problem. When people rated the game, they called it laggy anyway so my menu and stuff is not the problem.